Ch. 4 A Sweet Night

A/N: huhuhu the pic says it all (not mine) updated a bit later then expected ^^;
HERES THE SMUT
⚠️🔞WARNING🔞⚠️
IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT
THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER
I REPEAT! SKIP THIS- ahh you get the drill
!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Well others, enjoy~
————————————————————

Izuku's POV

I was mesmerized by the rather large room Shouto took me in. With all the fancy furniture and fancy...everything!!
It was totally different from what I've seen when it was dark.

"Wow, Todoroki-kun! Is this really my room?!" I turned to my love, asking that question innocently.
Shouto put my belongings to side first, then slowly approaches me, while removing his cloak with lust filled eyes. "Who said this was only your room Izuku?" He answered, still approaching me, and started to unbutton his shirt. 'Hooold up.......LUST FILLED EYES?!?' I started to blush a little. "Um.....Shouto?" He didn't say anything, just kept his hungry gaze on me, as my blush grew. I started backing up, I didn't look where I was going, then my back collided with a wall. 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUC-' I then was pinned to the wall by the lustful vamp. "Shouto, wai-!" I was cut off by tender lips pressing hungrily against mine, I then felt cold hands roaming all over my body as the kiss began to get more intense when he shot his tongue into my mouth, then groped my butt-cheeks and made me moan.

I let out a muffled whine, as he kept his hands busy with my butt with one hand, and unbuttoning my shirt with the other. He then broke the kiss and trailed down to kiss my neck, I was already in a daze by then, and just submitted myself to the vampire.

He finished unbuttoning my shirt, then pulled it of my shoulder so the shirt was draping over my arms, then he started to play with my rosy puckered nipples.
I let out quiet moans of pleasure, and trembled from the gentle caress of his hand.

"T-Todoroki..." I called out for the vamp while panting lightly, he, who was busy leaving dark red marks on my neck and shoulders, stopped, to give me the attention. "Yes, Midoriya?" The vamp looked at me with a smirk plastered on his lips. 'I love it when he does that.' I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, with one hand dangling in his white and red tresses, gently gripping onto them, then I brought his face near and whisper in his ear. "Take me." Then as I pulled back, I could see his half-lidded eyes slightly widen from my words of lust, I could also feel a shiver run down his spine. He then stared back at me with half-lidded and lust-filled eyes again. "As you wish, my sweet little cinnamon-bun." I blushed more at the nick-name. Then he picked me up by my rear-end, and I wrap my legs around his torso for support. He walked to the King-sized bed with the blood-red sheets and pillows. He placed me down gently and pinned me down to the mattress as I can feel the soft linens below me.

Shouto's POV

I continue to lick and nip on Izuku's cute nipple with my mouth, and rub and tweak his other nipple with my hand, as the other hand was busy traveling down to his crotch. I heard a sharp inhale, and felt a twitch from the young male below me once my hand reached its destination. I peeked up to meet Midoriya's face, seeing his glossy eyes and his blush that went to his ears, while panting and twitching to the sensation of what I'm giving him. "Dose it feel good, Izuku?" I said while going up to his red cheek and planted a soft kiss on it. He only nodded while still panting with closed eyes. I then slowly pulled off his pants and took them off of him and just flung it to the ground next to the bed. Izu-chan was a bit startled by this, his eyes went wide, and his hand formed into a fist and went near his mouth and chin.

I got up on my knees in between Izu's legs and looked at the beautiful teen trembling before me. His teary eyes glossing his mossy green orbs, and his quivering lips slightly parted with drool streaming down at the corner of the lips, his exposed chest heaving up and down in an even pace, his slender waist, his cute little erect member, that is wet at the tip underneath his green boxers, and his smooth thighs trembling at my touch.