Ch. 7 New Friends

A/N: So I had some problems with my phone, and I can't sign in with my account from another device(don't know why) so it's a bit delayed and rushed, sorry ^^' hope you understand.
But this is a LONG ass chapter, so hipe you enjoy~
Also I might be making a One Shot book in the near future. But I won't take request, sorry'bout dat.
Well here's more~
————————————————————

Shouto's POV

It's afternoon now. And today, I called out for my most trusted team of Vampire's.

Character info:

Bakugou Katsuki

The General of my army of Vampire's. He leads my army to fight other kingdoms, and never lost nor almost lost in a battle. But of course he's no match for me. But for some reason even tho we act like we're rivals the whole time, I still trust him with out question.

Yaoyorozu Momo

My secretary. She never really bothers to tell me what I need to do. She's like a replacement of me when it comes to important meetings and such. I'm not lazy or dumb, I just hate being around that guy when there are important things needed to be sorted out, and he lets me lose focus, that's why I trust her to do this job for me.

Uraraka Ochaco

Our castle witch. She's not really a Vampire. She's just a trust-worthy witch, who helps us with her strong magical powers in the castle and in battles, too. But she sometimes gets a little clumsy with her uncontrollable-powerful magic, but still trust-worthy.

Iida Tenya

Our butler. He keeps the castle in tip-top shape.
(Imagine that he's like Sebastian from Black Butler, but y'know, as the Iida we know) He makes really exaggerating hand gestures every time he talks, sometimes I wonder if he's a robot or a vamp. But nonetheless, I trusted him, he's really loyal, maybe too loyal, he really needs to stop working himself to much.

As I await of there arrival from their trip with my father. I was laying under the shades of a tree on the grass with Izuku on our huge garden behind the castle. It wasn't as pretty as before when my mother took care of them. It was spring so the flowers all bloomed in different colors, shapes and sizes.

"So what was it that you wanted to show me today, Shouchan?" Izuku asked sitting up-right, as I did as well. "I wanted to introduce you to.....some friends of mine." I answered and gave him a small smile. "Are they.....also Vampires?" He asked. I pet his head, with him nuzzling to the touch. "One of them isn't, but don't worry, they are all good people. They won't hurt you.......most of them won't hurt your feelings that is." I chuckled. He gulped at the thought of that. "Don't worry, they won't bite." I grinned. And he just grinned at me with his famous toothy grins. 'So bright.' I thought. "Let's head back inside and wait for them, they should be here by now." I stood up and helped Izuku to his feet. The sun is setting, and the moon was already visible from another side. 

When we got into the main hall, I was greeted by a foot coming at my face. "DIE!!" A familiar battle-cry roared throughout the halls. I grabbed the foot with one hand and threw the body to the side, as it landed in a kneeling position on the ground.
The figures head was down, but I fully knew who it was. "Tch. Prince Shouto." The ash-blond vamp said. "Hmph. General Katsuki." I replied with a small smirk on my face. Izuku was cowering behind me from the sudden attack. "W-what was that for!?" He stuttered in shock. "A thousand apologies my prince! I didn't stop his ridiculous actions sooner." Iida ran to us in a hurry while doing his exaggerating hand gestures, then bowing repeatedly. "It's fine Iida. You know his nature." I forgave the vampire butler. The General rose up from his stance and made eye-contact with me with his usual pissed-off glare. I ignored his pissy-ness and faced Iida, who was standing formally straight up. "Where are the others?" He adjusted his glasses before answering. "They will be here right about....now." As he finished, the gates from not afar opened, revealing Yaoyorozu and Uraraka. "Yaoyorozu-san, Uraraka-san! Your late! You should know better than to be late! Especially when it is orders from the prince! I am very sorry my prince! It won't ever happen again!" Iida scold at them with his famous exaggerating hand gestures then bowing at me over and over again. "Calm down, Iida." Momo said. "Yeah relax, don't work yourself to much Iida-kun!" Uraraka smiled cheerily. "They're right Iida. Don't worry you're all forgiven. Right now I have someone important to introduce to you all."
I turned around and grabbed the frightened Izuku from behind me and pulled him right in front of me, facing the four. "Eep!" Izuku squeaked. I held his shoulders and started. "Izuku, I want you meet Bakugou Katsuki, Iida Tenya, Uraraka Ochaco and Yaoyorozu Momo." I said pointing to each of them. "Guys, this is Midoriya Izuku. My lover." I smiled and hugged him from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder and smiling with my eyes closed. "Tch. Gross." Katsuki rolled his eyes and turned away ignoring us. Izuku was blushing from what I'm doing, and start to stutter. "H-hi! N-nice to me-meet you! Uh-um-" "OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" Ochaco interrupted, then she used her powers to make me float away from my Izu, then ran to him, hugging him tight, fangirling(not even a word) all over MY cinnamon bun. "KAWAIIIIIIIIII!!!! Shouto-kun! You two need get married now!" She looked up at me saying it with heart-eyes, probably fantasizing our marriage. "M-MARRIED?!?! Wait! T-that's too soon! Plus! I-I'm only six-teen!" Izuku said frantically. Ochaco then made her spell go off, and I landed safely on the ground without any trouble. "Oh it's fine dear~" Momo said walking close to the two that are still in a hugging position, which I am NOT-well maybe a little jealous of. "You don't have to worry about age or age gaps, cuz it doesn't matter when your gonna marry a vampire~" She said smiling cheerily. "Wait, that reminds me." Izuku said, then turned to look at me, while being put down by Ochaco. "How old are you, Shouchan?" He asked with his head tilted and his chin resting I between his index finger and thumb, while his other hand was supporting his elbow, and then shifting his weight to one side so one of his hip is higher. "Well. I'm 25 in human years. Guess my age in vampire years." I said, and smiled. "Mmm....." Izuku was thinking with his eyes closed, then opened them and looked at me, pointing his finger to the ceiling, he answered. "200?" I chuckled. "Not even close. I'm five hundred and twenty years old." I grinned. "Pffffft! That is a huuuuge age gap!" Uraraka said, holing in her laughter. "Woah." Izuku was dumbfounded. "I'm not that old. I'm still young in vampire years." I said proudly. "What ever! Your still not older than me you little punk! HAH!" Katsuki taunted, only turning his head to give his usual glare and toothy-smirk at me. "But I'm still stronger than you." I smirked at him, taunting him, I heard the girls snickering, too.
His glare intensifies and I know he's ticked-off. I chuckled, I love pissing him off.
He turns to me and starts to charge at me.
"DIE YOU HALF 'N HALF BASTARD!!" He sends his right fist at my face, and I dodged to my right with my super speed like in a slow-motion scene, then I quickly grabbed his wrist with my left hand and his collar with the other, I turned around and flung him to a wall with unbelievable strength. But of course he won't be thrown off that easily, so he landed on his feet into the now dented wall, then bounced right back at me again. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!" He let out his battle-cry, but right before I was ready to do a counterattack, Iida sped off to stop Bakugou from doing further damage in the castle. "General Bakugou! You must stop and calm down at once! This is not a good place to start a fight, nor it is right to start a fight with the prince!" Iida said, while holding the short-tempered vamp back with both of his arms clung around from under Bakugou's armpits. "LET ME GO FOUR-EYES!! I NEED TO KILL HIM FIRST!!" Bakugou roared. Momo and Uraraka just sighed and sweat-dropped. Izuku was going pale from just that. I went to hug him and pet him, holding his little frame in my arms and cooing words of reassuring-ness to him that I'm fine, and that wasn't even close to leave a scratch on me. He looked up at me with watery emeralds, then hugged me tightly. "Awwwwww~" the girls were fangirling from the sight of us hugging.
And I can't help but smile at the thought of all of us getting along together.
Bakugou is just himself, he's just a hot-head that needs a mate, so he could be more rational and stop being such a bitc-