Ch. 9 Pleasent Night pt.1

A/N: Sorry for the long ass wait.

I have exams next week.

RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL JUST FUCKING STARTED!!

Well here's more...
————————————————————

Katsuki's POV

I got back to the castle, and unlike normal people, which I'm not, I just jumped to my window instead of using the front door. Iida keeps scolding me sometimes for doing that, but like I care when some four-eyes tell me what to do and what not to do.

I just went to my bed and sat on it, arms on both of my thighs. 'Fuck. I haven't ate yet. That fucking bastard ruined my breakfast.' Then I remembered what I did to him earlier, and felt my face heat up a bit.

'Shit.' All I'm thinking now is that god-for-saken bastard of a werewolf. He's just a lost pup that needs a new owner. 'Fucking shitty-hair.'

'Fuck that, I'm hungry.' I got up and went down to the kitchen. Walking down the flight of stairs, then going through the kitchen doors. I went to the meat section and grabbed a chunk of raw chicken. Then going to the shelf full of spices, I turned to a corner(the kitchen is one of those you see in restaurants) then stopped a brutally, seeing the prince and his lover. He looks so fragile and useless, like he can't even hurt a fly.

I'll call him Deku then.

The half 'n half bastard and Deku are washing the dishes together, being all lovey-dovey and shit. 'Fucking get a room alredy.' "Ahem." I startled Deku, and Shouto just looked up to me from Deku. "Pardon?" Half-shit said. "H-hey, Kacchan." ...........Wut. 'The fuck is Kacchan?' Okay fuck no. "The hell? Don't call that shit. What am I, your goddamn friend or some shit?" I scold. I saw princey glaring at me for being a dick to Deku.

"Bakugou, please be nice to Midoriya for god's sake. And what's wrong with being friends with my Izuku?" He wrapped an arm around Deku protectively, and still kept the glare on me. I can feel my anger boil from just that, I just hate that half-prince so much, but I have no idea on why I'm still here!

"Tch. I just came to stuff spices down my throat, so move." I walked through them, I would purposely bump anyone in my way, but princess here knows me so he took the hit for that Deku, and kept that irritated glare on me, until I was out of sight. "Don't worry Izuku." I heard a peck, then I rolled my eyes, and went to a whole shelf with all kinds of spices, I picked my top ten spiciest chili and seasonings, I can't live without spicy shit.

I got out of there and went back to my room, with the tray in hand, I didn't close my door entirely, so I kicked it open with my foot, and did the same thing closing it behind me.

I always like to eat alone or be alone in general. Not to be unsocial, it's cuz they're noisy and I can't fucking stand it, and now with Deku here even the half ass prince is chattering like a parrot.

"Ugh...." I sat down at a table in the middle of my room, and placed the tray of raw meat and spices. I dumped a load amount of all my spices on to the meat, then ate it just like that.

Fuck off, I like my meat fresh and raw.

......................

Eijirou's POV

It's night time already. I was a bit nervous, and I literally smacked myself for saying those words yesterday. 'Why did I do that? Why did I let myself DO THAT!?' I sighed. I walked out of my cave, meeting a pink furred Beta at my doorway. "Hey Asido! What brings you here?" She had her cheery smile as always. "Hey Ei! Where'ya off to?" She asked. I felt a blush creep up my face at the thought of meeting him. "I uh...I'm gonna...meet someone." Then after I said that, two Betas jumped out from behind Mina and surprise-attack me. Pinning me to a wall, both at either side of me holding me against the wall.