Ch. 8 We Meet Again

A/N: THANK YOU ALL for awaiting this lovely chapter, brought to you by mua.

So I'm also gonna put random pics of kiribaku as well, cuz why not.

And I don't really have a real plot, so I'm basically just wining it.
Whateves.

And I don't draw, and I don't know anybody else who could draw, so you can just use your imagination on what they would look like.
Well here more~
————————————————————

1 year later

Izuku's POV

I woke up with Shouchan hugging me from the back, I smiled, I slowly turn towards him, as I call for him to wake up. "Shouchan~ wake up sleepy head." I cooed. It's actually pretty rare for me to wake up before Shouchan dose. I know that vamps don't need much sleep, but he insisted to sleep with me at night, and I find that really sweet of him.

He mumbled inaudible words as he opens his different-colored eyes. "Mmm..morning Izuku.." he said, a bit drowsy while yawning, giving me a full view of his sharp fangs. Those look like it could penetrate a rhino's thick skin, do you have any idea how thick and hard their skin is!?

"Let's go have breakfast." I smiled at him and got up from bed. I walk to the giant bathroom and start to wash my face then brush my teeth, looking at the new mirror we bought a few weeks ago, I run a hand through my messy hair, making it as neat as possible. Then Shouto came in fully awake. I giggled when I saw his bed-head. "What's so funny?" He asked confused. "Your hair'sh messhy, le'me help you." I said still having a toothbrush in my mouth with foam filling the gaps in between. "Thanks." He gave me a warm smile and kiss my forehead. I smiled with my eyes closed, continuing my brushing with Shouchan doing the same.

........................

We got to the dinning table with the rest of the guys there already. "Morning everyone!" I greeted cheerily. "Morning!" They said in sync. But I didn't see Katsuki-kun. "Where's Bakugou?" Shouchan asked. The guys just shrugged and didn't seem concerned at all. 'Is this normal for them?'. I thought to myself. Then Ochaco noticed my concern and said. "Oh you don't have to worry Izuku-kun! He's just having his alone time, like always~" Well I can't really argue with that. Even though it's been a year, I don't think I can get along with Katsuki-kun, that's what I'm kinda concerned about, he was avoiding me most of the time, and I don't know why, but I just shake off that thought for the time being. "Okay then, if you say so." I walk to a near by seat and sat down with Shouchan beside me. We all said 'thank you for the food' then start to eat while having random converses.

.............................

Katsuki's POV

I stayed in my room, not wanting to eat breakfast with those losers. I sighed. 'Damn, I should just go out side and hunt down an animal or some shit.' I thought to myself and got up, walking to the huge window in my room then opening it, I stepped on the edge of the frame then leaped out.

I landed safely to the ground like it was nothing, cuz it was nothing.

I went through the woods again. I don't eat human food, it's disgusting, I rarely eat that shit, but when I do eat it, I would only eat the ultra spicy foods. Cuz that's my shit. They taste good as fuck!

Walking further into the forest, I heard a snap of a branch. I whip my head to the direction so fast, I swear I heard my heard my neck snap. Then I yelled. "Who's there!? Show yourself dammit!!" Glaring at a bush right now, I walked slowly and alertly towards the bush a few feet away. There wasn't any movements, I got pissed. 'Is this fucker ignoring me!?' "Oi! FUCKING SHOW YOURSELF ALREADY!!" I yelled then jumped into the bush to tackle whatever it was behind it. It fell onto the floor with a loud thud, and felt myself sit on top of something huge, and my hands holding down something furry. "Ha!" I laughed. Then as I looked what it is or rather who it is. My eyes widen, then squinted in anger. "You...the fuck are you doing here!? Were you fucking following me you piece of shit!?" I yelled at the shitty-haired werewolf I saw one fucking year ago. How the hell did he find me!?
The werewolf put both of his hands in front of him in defense, with sweat dripping from his forehead. "H-hold on man! I wasn't following you!...sorta..?" He grinned nervously.