Bonding

This is just recollections of previous incidents in the story from Andrew's POV

Drew POV

The moment I saw Josna, felt some connection. I feel possessive about her. I'm not interested in girls. I'm not gay. Of course I have lot of flings to satisfy my physical needs. I don't even remember any one's face.

Ferdu said a lot about her. She seemed interesting. Thought would loose interest once I meet her but the exact opposite happened.

She was surprised to see me, her face lit like moon, confusion was there in her eyes when I spoke,  as if she was expecting something.

When Ferdu asked me to take good care of her, I thought there is no need for him to mention and said "I will take care of her like princess"

Ferdu's reply shocked me "If you take care of her like princess, she will be in India next day"

I looked at Josna, she gave me the look don't you understand? and shrugged

Then I remembered Ferdu's words about her overprotective family.

I wanted to take her around the office and introduce to everyone but I have important meeting in 15min. I called my best friend and CEO of our company, Jason to show her around. Everyone will respect and be in limits if CEO introduce her personally. 

She seems to get along with Jason so easily. I felt jealous. I know their bonding is more like sibling from the way Jason treated her, that didn't reduce my jealousy.

She seems comfortable with her work and people, except Travis. Of course she knew how to handle that good for nothing asshole. I promised his uncle to train him for 6 months. He is a good man, couldn't refuse. 2 more months, don't have to see his face.

I watched her whole day through CCTV. Of course I'm not a stalker, just knowing if she is worthy to work here (oh really! my heart mocked. She is excellent with academics)

She is sincere with her work. She looks so cute putting her index finger on her lips pouting, rubbing fingers on forehead while reading files. 

I wanted to take her out or lunch but she went with her team.

I wanted to drop her home so I asked my PA to send her to me so that I can ask her before someone else does.

Of course she didn't agree immediately. Jason barged and offered to drop. I felt happy when she agreed to go with me but hurt when she called me formally. So I was silent in car, she too remained silent.

After reaching Ferdu's home I couldn't hold myself and asked why she friendly with everyone and formal with me.

"It's not like that Drew, sorry Andrew. You are my boss"

I was happy when she called me Drew. Only one person calls me that and i missed that because of my temper.

The answer she gave showed her character. All the girls I knew tried to take advantage of me but I always showed them their place. I'm trying to get close to her but this girl.... I sighed

"Please call me Drew. I missed hearing that. As per as being boss, we are working in same company with different designations for its development. That's all. I want to be friends with you. Ferdu said a lot about you. I met you today but I feel I know you for long"

Its true, I don't believe in status. I hardly have friends because of my temper. Everyone thinks I'm arrogant. Only few people understand. I wish she understands and stays in my life. I don't want to loose her.

I followed her to make sure she reached safely and also to know where she lives. She was not angry when she saw me following her, invited me to her home. Knowing she is tired I left.  I was very busy next few days, hardly had time to talk to her.