Baby steps

Drew POV

Judson made arrangements for my counseling. Dr. Doran is awesome. He comes home every evening. I slowly started to open up about dark phase of my life.

Jason, Judson and Josna are supporting me and of course Pa ( Josna's grandpa). He became closer to me than I even imagined. We talk twice a day. My day starts and ends with his good morning and good night. I truly feel got my grandpa back. Josna sometimes feel jealous of our bond.

About Josna, what can I say? She became oxygen to me. Can't imagine life without her. She brings my old self out. Jason and Judson pampers her so much that she complains sometimes. She is passionate about work and very talented. Most of  her team ask her suggestions whether it's work related or personal. She has different insight in work and life which adds to her talent. 

She has bright aura around her which attract everyone. People respect her with few exceptions like Travis who give lustful looks but she clearly knows how to handle them. I know these looks because I watch her in CCTV mostly. It's not stalking. Whenever I loose control, her face calms me down.

There were instances where Travis crossed his line and I almost pounced on him. Josna calmed me down and took promise not to loose control.

There is one more thing bothering me. I want to get in touch with my brother but not able to muster courage. I didn't open about my problem with my brother to Pa or Dr. Doran yet. They both know we are not in talking terms but don't know the reason. I'm not ready for it yet.

Of course Jason and Judson know.

I badly want him back. I really miss him. I want him to see the changes in me and also meet Josna and Pa.