Henry

Henry POV

I lost all my family except Drew but we are not in talking terms after Pa's (grandpa)death

I left my family business to Drew and made Jason CEO to help him. I'm  taking care of Jason's company. I started branch in Spain and working from there to stay away from Drew. I go to US once in a while. I attended meeting in London and waiting for my flight in the airport.

I saw a girl crying. She looks like Asian, 18 or 19. She is alone, crying not bothering about surroundings. Though she is crying silently hiding, she is too beautiful to go unnoticed. Many are giving weird looks. Even in crying mess she looks so beautiful, innocent. I felt protective about her, want to bring smile on her face. 

Suddenly she got up from chair and walked fast. I followed her, don't even know why. She made phone call.

"Pa.......... phone ..... please......... home...... US........ alone" 

I recorded her conversation. Don't know when I became stalker. I just want to know her problem and help her, I convinced myself 

These are the words I could catch. She is talking different language. Then she listened silently and said ok.. sorry and went to waiting area. She is not crying anymore. 

After 20 minutes we boarded. 

She sat in front of me, didn't even notice me. How can she miss, I'm 6'3". Girls drool over me. Doesn't she find me attractive?

She asked the air hostess not disturb and put eye mask. I can see her sobbing silently. I couldn't watch her cry. After sometime I mustered courage and called "hello miss" she didn't respond after calling repeatedly she opened eye mask and looked at me with wide eyes.

I passed her water and said"drink this, you feel better"

Suddenly I thought, what if 'she says mind your business'

She took the glass and gulped fast choking, I patted her head. She looked at me with some strong emotion and thanked.

"I'm Hansford" i said extending  hand.

"Josna" She said shaking my hand little

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. What is the meaning of your name " I was curious to know the meaning of her name

She blushed and said " Moonlight. I was born on full moon day"

She is so beautiful like moonlight. Her parents found perfect name for her. I should take their help to name our kids.

What am I even thinking? What's  wrong with me? I just met her, don't know anything about her and already thinking of names of my kids with her. Hansford get a grip, I scolded myself 

I looked through the window and saw that today is full moon day. Maybe it's a sign that she is meant for me.

"Today is full moon day" I showed her the window

It was beautiful sight. Moon looked so big, bright and orange

"Beautiful " She whispered looking at the moon

"Indeed beautiful " I said looking at her

I  turned my  gaze when She looked at me.

"Are you going to US for studies" i asked after sometime to know her

"I'm going to do internship. I finished my masters in structural engineering. I love designing " I said

I was shocked. She doesn't look more than 19. She already finished masters?