Stressful Time

Judson's POV 

Henry refused to leave Drew, he requested additional bed in Drew's room. I used to go home only to sleep. With medication Drew is getting better. Me and Henry being with him helped him. He still has nightmares.

Every time Drew speaks about Jo, Henry seemed uncomfortable. I don't know what he is thinking but I could guess. Drew and Jo has special bond, he is her first friend and she is someone he feels like a family. She brought light into his dark life. 

Anyone would like Jo after knowing her but Drew felt connection with her at first sight. I still don't understand why, he would have seen many girls. He doesn't love Jo but wants her beside him. Henry's marriage to Jo is perfect. We can't tell Drew, don't know how Jo's pregnancy affects him.

After a week Drew is discharged from hospital. He went to Dr. Maria's rehab directly from hospital. He wants to get better and go home as soon as possible.

Jo is calling me everyday asking about Henry, she feels something is not right. I can totally understand why, Henry is acting distant from Jo. He is barely speaking. When he was in hospital with Drew it's little difficult but even after coming house he is same. I overheard him talk to Jo. Sometimes I feel he is talking to a stranger. No wonder Jo is worried.

I can't totally blame Henry, he would have insecurities. If not that he feels Drew loves Jo, she is pregnant with his child. She never expressed her love for Henry directly though we all can see. I wanted to talk but he is postponing.

Actually Henry is very busy. There are some issues in his office here. That is small issue. The bigger issue is court hearing is postponed, Travis complained stomach  pain and was taken to hospital the very next day he was arrested. He had his appendicitis operation which I'm sure not needed. He got bail based on medical emergency. 

Henry became like old Drew. His anger is justified but it's horrible to see him like that. Travis' dad   and uncle are calling him repetitively to add to his fury. I'm sure they want to compromise. They don't know about what he did to Drew and company, all they knew is he misbehaved with Henry's wife.

Henry didn't give serious thought in tracking absconding employees before. Now he is totally into that to get evidence against Travis and Kathy. 

Day and night he is working. I'm worried about him. I wish we could go home soon. Office work during day and with lawyer at night(day in US). 

After 10 days Dr. Maria called us to her clinic 

"Drew is absolutely fine to go home, he needs medication for few more days. I would transfer all the files to your doctor in US. 

Keep few things in mind, Drew will be all good.

You should understand that whatever Drew went through would leave scar in his mind. He would eventually will be strong enough to forget but right now his mind is sensitive. He told about you all, how wonderful you are, growing up together since elementary school, being for each other. 

Henry, he sees fatherly figure in you from the way you take care of everyone. He thinks it's funny though because you are the youngest" Dr. Maria said smiling. We too joined her

"Dr. Richard's, he likes when you scold him than tease. He is so happy that you and your fiancé are going to be parents.  Congratulations"

"Thank you" 

"Its so unfortunate that a wonderful person like Drew has to  go through these kind of turmoil.. I'm sure he can come out of it no time with you all...

He is worried about Jason. Talk to him and tell not to show his worries in front of Drew. I'm sure Mr. Jason is upset about what happened. All of you had difficult time but you emerged strong with each other's support.

He told about Jo... everything that happened. He still feel guilty though. It's not my place to suggest but if Jo is ok... maybe getting them both married is good option. He thinks he spoiled her life knowing her culture" 

I looked at Henry in horror. He got up from chair 

"I need to use restroom, will be back in 10 minutes" Henry left saying 

I wanted to follow but it's better to give some lone time

"Something wrong?" Dr. Maria asked looking shocked 

"He is married to Jo" I said 

"I'm so sorry, I have no idea... but how, I mean..." she wondered

"It's ok, their life is complicated. Jo is pregnant with Drew's child. Till she got to know about her pregnancy, she didn't have any idea about what happened between them. Her marriage was arranged, Henry married her to save from that marriage" i said 

"It's a marriage of convenience" she asked 

"Not exactly, Henry loved her from long back, even before Drew met Jo. Jo thought Drew is Henry when they 1st met, she had no idea they are twins. Her family is best, they accepted knowing Henry loves her and accept her with child. Jo agreed for her family. She fell in love with Henry. She truly feels Henry is father of her baby, can't imagine otherwise. 

She misses Drew but could never see him other than friend. Her health condition is also not good. She has placenta previa, high BP all the time with the kind of stress we have.

Henry is not himself, distancing himself from Jo. She is worried about Henry. We didn't tell her about Drew hey

I don't know what to do?" I explained 

"I'm so sorry Dr. Maria, I couldn't stop myself, don't know why I'm telling all my problems" I apologized

"That's all right Dr. Richards. I'm a psychiatrist, I can help better if I know everything..."

There was knock on the door, Henry came 

"I'm sorry" he apologized 

"I'm really sorry Henry, I have no idea. Please forget about what I said. Drew and your wife don't love each other. It was just a stupid suggestion. I can understand what you are going through. Dr. Richards told me. 

Hearing from Drew I developed respect towards you. After what Dr. Richards told it increased. I can understand your situation, all three of your life is complicated but don't make it more complicated thinking too much. 

Drew's mind is very fragile right now, any kind of bad news breaks him. You need to take care of him like a glass ball.

Both your wife and brother need care and love. They shouldn't be given any stress. It would be great challenge to avoid stress considering the present situation.

I'm sure you can handle. All the best" she said 

"Thank you Doctor, I will never let anything happen to my brother, wife and baby" Henry said 

"Take care of yourself too. You can handle things only when you are healthy and strong physically and emotionally. I wish you all the best for all of you" she said