Truth Revealed

Henry's POV 

"Jo is it paining" i said holding her

She pushed me away

"Don't touch me, I hate you, stay.... away .....from m..." she is hyperventilating loosing balance 

I held her before she fell down and made her sit in chair

"My water broke" she screamed while I looked at the puddle near her legs in horror 

"Baby, bab..." she is chanting

"Jo please calm down, our baby is fine, we will go to hospital " i said

"My baby" she shouted

I lost her, she is saying her baby

I tried to carry her

"Don't touch me, call Judson, stay away from me" she shouted pushing me. She is in pain, need help but she didn't want me

Drew, Judson and Jason came running

"My water broke, take me to hospital" she screamed

Drew was about to carry her but he asked Jason to carry her while he brings the car. Drew drove the car, I sat in passenger seat. Jason and Judson sat on either side of Jo, holding her, calming her. She is crying in pain and fear of loosing baby.

It hurt me not able to be with her when she needs. She hates me, didn't even want me touch her. My fault. How could I be so blind not seeing her love and thinking she would be happy with Drew.

Judson was on call with Dr. Angela, asking her to come to hospital explaining the situation. 5 more weeks for due date. 

God! Please save my baby and Jo. Don't punish her for my stupidity. She can't live if something happens to baby. I cannot live either.

We reached hospital. Angela was there by the time we reached. She was taken into room. Judson too went inside.

"Who is the father of the baby? I need signature in the consent form" nurse asked

I took it and signed immediately

Drew was looking at me angrily. How will I explain Drew?

"Finally I could see you man up" Drew said bitterly

"What?"

"I hate you! I hate you for taking Jo away from you" he said with pure hatred

"Drew.... " I tried to explain

"Don't say anything you regret" he shouted

"I lost her in my life because of you. I love her but as a family not as life partner. I can never see her like that. You complicated everything because you couldn't see her love. Did you see, she didn't even let me touch her because she loves you so much" 

"I don't understand" i said

"You don't understand? How can you when you are so heartless? Jo flinched when I tried to carry because it will hurt you. She was always so happy and comfortable with me. I felt at home with her. These 2 months she was with me but not herself. 

I was shocked when she confessed her love in hospital, it's impossible. I know how she felt about me. When I opened my eyes she was surprised as if she was not expecting me.

Then I saw you at the door with pain in your eyes. To see her reaction I said 'I know, I wouldn't leave you again'. The horrifying expression on her face and the exchange between you both confirmed my doubts when I kissed her forehead.  I understood you both love each other. I was very happy.