CHAPTER 1

Serkan and Eda over slept in the hut, in the middle of the wood in resort area with heavy snowing and the wind. They really tired and sleep so tight, she lay her head on his chest as usual. He never forget hug her after covering her tiny body with blanket. Time goes by until middle of the night has passed. Celine and Deniz find a hut in the wood then directly reach the door and find both of them sleeping ang hugging each other in piece.

"Serkan ! Serkan, what are you doing here !" she yelled out

Quickly he wake up and Eda following to wake up then try to sit with a bandage cover her right hand.

Serkan rub his face,

"Calm down Celine. I find Eda in the wood and she got injury in her hand, the weather not good so we rest in here for a little."

"Rest a little? You slept with her I front of my eyes, Serkan! Don't you know that?"

"We're tired and over slept and do nothing ! Allah Allah."

"Celine, can we talk a little calm now? We just over slept here." Eda said

"Don't you dare to interrupt Eda ! You ruin my relationship and tease him again, right?"

Eda shake her head and stand up to face her with her eyes wide open, Deniz standing in the middle of them.

"What do you say? I'm not tease or stole your boyfriend ! Because you are who already stole my groom after he got accident ! Listen, 2 month everyone try to find him, but look, when uou know where he is, you keep it for yourself. I never stole anything from you before, maybe this is the only way you can get a happiness, so don't worry !" In a second, Celine riase her hand want to slap Eda but Eda is faster and grab her wrist in right hand.

"He already forget you Eda, when you will realize it? Wake up Eda ! He is my fiancé and we will get married soon !"

Everyone is surprised with her sentence about marriage. Eda look at Serkan so confuse and upset.

Serkan hold Eda, Deniz hold Celine to move back, but Eda keep squeezing her wrist.

"You play a wrong game with me, Celine. Wait until his memory back, I wanna see your face directly !"

"Celine stop it. This is not the right time to talk about something like that." Serkan wake try to calm the situasion.

"Eda, you hand start bleeding again. Come on." Serkan try to release her hand from Celine, as quick as she can, she pull her hand from Serkan.

"Everyone please get out from here, I'm not asking anyone to following me here !! " Eda ask and a little yelled.

Celine move out at first.

"Eda, are you sure?" Deniz ask, but he know from Eda's look, she is so serious and no need other explanation, and then leave.

Serkan standing still without moving. He want to say something but don't know what to say and look in her eyes, the upset eyes, hopeless eyes, tired eyes, reflection from broken heart.

She look at his eyes, sometimes she feel that old Serkan is return by seeing his look. But when he said something, her hope fade away.

"Leave me alone, please."

"No."

"Why"

"Because I don't want."

"Don't put me into difficult situation"

"No. I'm not. I leave you in the inside. And I'll stay in outside waiting the snowing stop."

Eda turn around to fireplace to warm herself and change her bandage from first aid kit box which hanging on the wall, because she had fallen and her palm hit the sharp rocks so hard. Glad Serkan find her, and bring to this hut and apply this bandage.