CHAPTER 10

She pull her lips slowly after realize that she fall into his sensation, passionate kiss. She can't deny his handsome face, he still her Serkan Bolat but something dark in his gaze, quite different, and she come to her sense as he is too. Both of them realize what happening in the road side and this is crazy. Serkan keep look at her eyes until he turn his head right to the left slowly because feel something strange.

She push away his chest. "Don't you dare do this again !" she try to threaten him but not working.

"Why this highway is so quite?" he talk to himself then look at the sky, his face turn in anger.

"What happened?" she is confuse.

"Back to the car, lets go, hadi !" he pull her hand and opening the door in fast motion.

"You make me scared, Serkan!"

"Fasten the seatbelt and lower your head."

Don't know what happened but this strange behavior is very match and useful this time, and she following with no reason.

Before Serkan entering his door there are some shotgun sound behind them, and in one move Serkan take a gun from his back to give some shoot to the source direction and entering the car quickly, press the pedal and go. He ride the car so fast is enough to make her scares and close her eyes. He look at her and when everything look safe, lower the speed then start to touch her shoulders.

"Eda, sen iyi misin?"

She move her body slowly..

"You can sit normal now. I think it's safe." He try to calm her but it was too late, she was in tears because of scared.

And he stop the car in road side again. And put aside some hair which covering her beautiful face.

"Look, I'm so sorry what you have been through. I don't know who are they and what's the reason. The only think I knew is make you safe from there."

She still try to manage herself and sit properly with lay her back.

"What happened to you in past two months ?"

"Okay, I'll tell you soon but not now. I want you to trust me and I'm gonna make sure that you're safe."

"Who's the target? You or me?"

"I don't know but you never had like this before, right?"

"Of course not. I hope that you're not join a mafia gangsta, or drugs gangsta."

"Yok, hayir. I think it's better we're back to my mansion, more near from us than Istanbul. I think you will not take a risk for your aunt and the girls."

"Are you gonna try to persuade me?"

"No, it's up to you. If you want to Istanbul then I'll put some security near your house. They will come and go on shift schedule so none will notice them."

"I don't understand you, Serkan. You make me scared !" she is very tense and he understand it well.

"Oke, maybe you will fine if come back to your house. I'm really sorry and I need to solve this before is too late."

"Too late from what? What are you going to do?"

"I don't know but stay calm down and act like this never happened today. I'll take you home and I'll leave you with security team."

"Hayir, I don't want to interfere anything. I want rest."

"Alright, as your wish." He take a deep breath for a second and user the phone texting something to someone. She want to know but stop herself. Then he push the pedal.