CHAPTER 12

After he left she keep thinking about his words, why he said like that meanwhile he can invite Celine or anyone else to accompanying him. Their relationship is very complicated this time, more than in the first time he was amnesia. She try to distancing from him because he seems unbalance for himself and everyone. And Eda don't want to be in the middle of something or someone else. Better focus on her study she has a lot of exam this weeks. And all the design she had promised to Art Life is already finish.

In Art Life office,....

Engin call his name,

"Serkan, all the design for all our customer is already done. Do you want to check on it in the last minute before we send it?" he drop all papers in his table.

Serkan who his mind travelling suddenly come to his sense again. And start to put some the papaers.

"What happen again to you?"

"Nothing."

"Your body is here but your mind is in the middle of nowhere." Engin tease him with mimicking his face.

"I don't know Engin, I don't know. Better if we keep going on next project we have."

"Tamam, after you check this paper, Leyla will send you our next project for Dubai Tower. This is very interesting project. Do we need to visit the location in Dubai soon?"

"Lets wait and see. I think this papers are done well, I like all the design. All is perfect."

"Yeah of course, because all the design is Eda who made it." He tease him again and wait serkan reaction, but he just gulped and look at the design once again to make sure it was Eda's magic hand.

"I know. She is perfect to do this."

"Hey did you have been invited by Volkan in birthday party this weekend?"

"Yeah me too."

"Do you come with Eda ?"

He just silent for a while,,

"Why?"

"Because Celine ask Phyril, you know girls sometimes hard to understand."

"Maybe I'll come later after meeting with Dubai team. Eda has her own plan."

"I hope she attending too." He try to make sure that they are okay but Serkan is so cold.

*****

After class and get some exam, finally she was ready to go home. When she walks with some friend, talk and laugh, there is someone watching her from a far. Hiding in the corner of the tree with a black hoodie. She has a phone call but keep walking and answering the phone. Someone keep watching. Until someone familiar come to Eda. And she say hi to him, but this eagle eyes keep watching and hiding.

"Merhaba Eda, have you finish the class?"

"Hello Volkan, yeah I'm done but not really. What are you doing here?"

"I'm just going to a friend house but I saw this university and I remember that you are here."

"Wow,, what a coincidence." She smile.

"Do want coffee in cafeteria ?"

"Tamam, I have 30 menute before next class." She's agree.

Those eagle eyes following their move to cafeteria but can't move so close right now. So make a little distance but keep watching them in safe position.

While sitting in round table, Eda take the ipad from her bag and show him something. They talk approximately in 20 minute until she stand up to go back in class.