CHAPTER 9

She try to release herself from him and clear the throat, but his eyes never stop to scanning her face closely. Until someone knocking.

"Ehmm,,,excuse me Mr. Serkan. The gala dinner has been cancelled." Mehdi said with nervous because he knows what really happen in front of his eyes.

"How do you know?" he finally release her after trying so hard to avoid those beauty.

"I have the news from the event organizer. They plan to reschedule."

"Peki. Is there any call from Volkan about giving testimony?"

"No,sir."

"Then we get some rest." Then he move closely to Mehdi to whisper, "Put double security to this house or at least for her."

"You mean, Eda hanim?"

He nodded.

"What happened Serkan bey, you seems so much insecure after your returning from accident. We all worry about you."

"You're so nice Mehdi. Thank you, maybe we can drink coffee together this weekend with security team."

"Tamam, sir. As your wish." He smile and nodded to his boss and then Eda.

We he trun around,

"I think I need to go to sleep."

"Neden? Are you always sleep early like this?"

"Yes. This is the difference between us. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He quick answer even though he still need more time with her, and tomorrow she plan to go back in Istanbul.

One message come to his phone,

I put Cenk on jail, you can calm, brother.

-Thank you so much.

I hope both of you are safe.

-Yes we are. Take care for yourself I think someone planning something.

We will see. Keep updating each other.

-Tamam.

Tonight he still continue reading the old document, when he lost for 2 months. There is a mess happened in Bolat-Atakay Holding Company. Eda is right, she knew it since beginning but never had a proof and focus on finding him, so it's match with Volkan evidences to. He sent him the document by mail to Volkan and make a copy for his lawyer.

Eda still look at the ceiling and can't sleep. Everything round and round in her minds, something bothering her, she feel that Serkan is a little mysterious, yeah he is robot Bolat like she used to said, but he has a lot of thought and hiding something. She keep the mechanical pencil under her palm, makes she feel calm a little then she fall asleep.

*****

This morning Serkan wake up early just usual, walking through his door and her room is still closed. He knock the door twice but there is no answer, except a noisy sound from living room. He walk slowly and saw a guest coming inside,

"Please come in, Serkan still in upstairs, I'll call him by the way." Eda turn around walk some step but Serkan appear in her way with shirtless and only with long pajamas pants. And make her gulped and standing like statue.

"Volkan?"

"Serkan, my friend hero, finally you awake."

Both of them hugging. In a second Serkan watching his friend scanning her and himself.

"What? What are you thinking now, detective?" Serkan ask him after his friend eyes bothering him because Volkan seems hypnotized look at Eda.

"No, no, I come here to make sure that both of you are safe."