CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Linda come and helping Eda changing the wet clothes and prepare the dish just like a bowl soup and hot lemon tea in the tray. She look pale and a little trembling maybe because she fainted near the shower, yes the shower were open so the water fall to the floor. This is her own method to stay calm down, not to get stressed, and release her panic attack with hiding and use the water flows.

Serkan back to her room and wear a white t-shirt because after he heard she scream, suddenly he put a towel and run through her room at the same time the guard arrive. And all the childhood memory return again.

"Where is your family?"

"My parents and I got accident. They all passed away just now and everyone crying in the room so I run here. Wishes that they will return again and find me here the garden. And you?"

"My big brother already passed away because of serious illness. My parents are busy in their work and business. So the disease is late to be known."

"Do you wishes your brother will return again?'

He smile because understand that's impossible for real.

"How old are you, Peri Kizi ?"

" I'm 5 and you, Little Prince ?'

"I'm 10."

"This is my drawing, you can keep it." She smile pure beautiful.

"Okay. And keep my pencil if we meet again when we grow up, give it back to me after you become an architect. Promise?"

"Peki. Why you want me become an architect?"

"Because I want to be an architect just like my dad." He smile back.

******

So many question come to his mind but his heart already have the answers. He stay in the couch in living room.

"Serkan, bey. Do you need a favor?" Linda show up after close Eda room and walk in the living room.

"How is she?"

"She is fine and she eat the soup. Or you want to call Dr. Dilek right now? Because not only Eda who need to be examine here." She said with throw her eyes to his dry bleeding hand.

"I'll call tomorrow."

"Okay. You can call me if you need something." She leave and close the main door.

In a minute Eda walk outside the room, slowly walk into the living room and she find him sitting in the couch and seems like thinking something. She suddenly stop after a loud knock door.

"Serkan ! Open the door ! I know you are there ! Open it !" Celine scream.

Eda watching the situation from a far, and she saw Serkan walking to the door and open it. Celine rush entering the room with angry face.

"How you can find this place ?! Are you following me ?" he almost yelled.

"I'm sorry Serkan bey, She force to come in." the guard explain so he will not be fired.

He nodded and the guard step backward in the safety radius still watching Celine not to do something harm his boss.

"Where is my dad?! Where you take him?!"

He smirk because everything is on the plan.

"He is safe. Before the police take him I'm just make sure that he is not running. I heard that both of you will go to Denmark soon."