CHAPTER 5

They arrive in the restaurant which Mr. Fikret said, during on the way, they don't talk anything. He try to focus on driving and she throw her eyes through the window. She just don't believe that still involve with this guy again. But how hard he try to avoid her looks, she wear a short blue ocean dress and yes she looks stunning with bare skin in her back. After parking and give the key to the park man, he open the door for her. She is so beautiful with that dress and her nude make up style make her look seem so hot and sexy. Serkan caught some people look at her while they are entering the room.

He feel so proud by himself walking beside her but don't know how this is happen to himself. Mediteranian interior feel so warm inside. Serkan enjoy the possitives vibes here and try to find someone until Mr. Fikret wave his hand and both of them come to their table. Just one guy sitting next to him look at them with a shock and open mouth.

"Thank you for coming Mr. Serkan and Ms. Eda, let me introduce my nephew to join. Here is Cenk."

Serkan shake hands with Cenk but he keep look at Eda. Serkan throw his eyes to Cenk then eda and back again to Cenk but can't wait to see her response.

"Eda? Is that really you?" he look excited and give his hand and Eda following.

"Hello good evening. Pardon, I don't remember." she answer with calm and shaking his hand.

"She has an accident fes days ago and some memory loss, maybe sooner or later will be fine again." Serkan explain with proudly smile and Eda keep watching Serkan. Because she was about the explaining herself but this Serkan is impatient to answer in first place.

"Please sit down and choose your menu." Mr. Fikret raise his finger to the waitress.

"Wow, it's so amazing we can meet again, Eda. I'm happy to see you. Where have you been ?"

Eda just smiling politely but Serkan smirk to himself.

"It's good that you know each other, Cenk." Mr. Fikret said.

"Cok iyi. You never change and still has your pretty face."

Serkan rolls his eye balls the exhale. The waitress give book menu to each of them. And when Eda reading the menu.

"Ah, Eda I hope you still really like a pie? There is a delicious pie and so famous here, you can find it the 2nd page." Cenk said very enthusiastic.

"Oh really. That's good to try it." She said.

Serkan squeeze the tissue table in his hand. The dinner went well, they talk about project and seems to nice about the new plan after the car accident. Until Mr. Fikret's phone is ringing the he talking to another place leaving the three of them in table.

"Well Mr. Cenk, seems that you know Eda for so long. How long both of you become friends?" Serkan is curious.

"Well we're in the same college and being close and dating," he said proudly.

Serkan choking a little and Eda look at him from the aside.

"Sen, iyi misin?" she ask

"I'm fine. So both of you are dating?"

"Don't you remember that we met in the hall after Eda kissed you in press conference? That time is right after we broke up." He added.

"Some of the things in the last year I had forgot because of busy works." Serkan said and drink the water.

"Wow, this is amazing. Tonight I'm dinner with my two ex-boyfriends in the same table. Is that really cool?" Eda smirk and drinking.

Serkan laughing for himself and shake his head. This is unbelievable situation. As long as he remember a things left in his memory, he never had this experience. All the thing he knew just about business. And he lack of experience dinner like this with Celine because all the thing he did just for public relationship to increase the company name.