CHAPTER 13

She wake up slowly, adjusting a muscular arm fallen above her blanket, move away from to her side. She doesn't want to wake him up slowly pull inner blanket to cover her naked body around, and tip toe collecting her clothes in the floor to put it on rattan basket then close the cover. Silently walk to his wardrobe, she remember there are some clothes or dress in her size which always prepared by Serkan since their fake engagement era.

She choose a slim blue denim jeans pants and a while long sleeves turtle neck shirt. She adjust her hair, take her purse and walk through oitdoor kitchen near his house. She made some a breakfast, for Serkan with his diet menu. And put in on a tray with a glass of orange juice near in some bread with avocado,and 2 slice of kiwi with mayonaize in the top.

She put it down in the living room table in front of his bedroom. Knowing that he must still fall asleep on the bed but once she saw the ned is empty, she is shock. When turn around she bump herself with huge muscular chest who fast to grab her from moving.

"Where are you going?" He ask suddenly from behind.
"Go home, I need to go quickly."
"Neden?"
"I don't want my aunt see me in the morning like this."
"Like what?"
"Like this come home in the early morning. She will ask me some question and I'm not gonna let it happen."
"Did it ever happen before?"
"Yes."
He fasten his amrn around her body.
"What you'd answer?"
"I said that I stay on Ceren house."
"Ceren? So you will say like this again to your aunt?" He tease her.
"I think yes." She mocking.
"Since when my name become a woman?"
"Serkaaaan..."
"Ne Eda?"
"Just take your breakfast and let me go." She begging.
"Not before we have breakfast together. Hadi gel."
He pull her hand to the couch and let her sit down.
"Serkan I'll be late."
"I'll take you home just breakfast here."

She just notice that only wear a shirt black boxer. He make a phone call with someone and talk something near the front door of the house. His face look serius and she quickly to finish. She texting Ceren to inform that she use her name to give explanation to her aunt. Then he walk to the bedroom and give a sign to her to come close while still on the phone.

"You will not go home just come to office with me. You can tell aunt Ayfer later. But before we go I need to see Mehdi for something."
"Oke then I'll take a shower."
"Tamam."
He wear a black bathrobe and go outside sitting in the outdoor kitchen to make a hit coffee. While he pour a cup a coffee..
"Evendim Serkan bey." Mehdi in rush come to meet him.
"How is everything?"
"Well done sir. Today we will pick up Mr. Alptekin from hospital after doctor give medical check up. And everything is okay with him. He is health just need some recover the small wound."

Listening very well, he take one sip of coffee.
"And how is Murat Atakay?"
"He still denied everything and the court will be release soon after Mr. Murat is ready."
He take one aip again,
"And how is Celine?"
"We still watch her move. She keep visit her dad in precinct and change the lawyer."
"So she change the strategy." He smirk and rub his nose.
Mehdi notice this attitude, he know that his boss thinking and planning something.
"And how about Cenk?"
"Last update he still on the prison and the lawyer keep trying to make and excuse for him."
"Keep going watching them."
"But why sir? They are on the right hand which already get punishment."
"Just keep going and put a man inside there. Oh one more, keep double down Eda security. But don't make her notice this, she is smart."
"Yes she is."
"Oke then. Thank you."
"Thank you for the coffee, Serkan bey."
He smile and nodded.

"Serkan, are you ready for work?" Eda ask from behind.
"Evendim, I'll get shower then. Can you wait?" He ask with tender smile.
"Tamam. Before that I need your kiss."

She smile and landing her lips on him. He reply it with sensual kiss on her like he forget his main purposes to get shower.
"I hope you be patient to help me to gain some memory."
"Ok, we will find it together." She reply after they stop kissing.
*****