CHAPTER 4

Early morning he wakes up in his bedroom. Yes, he following her order to go home to Istanbul. One notification appears on the phone. Headline news from Global Magazine which makes a news about Art Life, Serkan Bolat and Celine Atakay shares and relationship. She's over the edge, spread a rumor about their marriage plan even though they never talk more seriously about it. Feel shock and upset he throw a glass in the floor. He runs to the shower and get ready for Art Life as quick as he can but constantly look at his watch, seems like he doesn't want missed something.

He held a meeting with all the team, reschedule the project with Mr. Fikret after everything happens but still continues to report the progress with him. And some of Eda's part will be take over by him, so there's no need to force her finishing the project.

Eda wake up in the morning feel better and decide to leave the hospital today. Her phone ringing again from aunt Ayfer just like the last time she answer when Serkan in this room. As always she just check on her and want to know her health progress. Ayfer want Eda back to home soon but this Peri Kizi has her own plan.

And after the doctor and nurse visit to examine her. Then they finally give her permission to go home. After she pack all her things in her purse, she open the door and she was scared look at a guy with dark hair and suit say hi to her with a smile.

"Good morning Ms. Eda my name is Mehmet the personal driver of Mr. Serkan. He ask me to accompanying you back to Istanbul."

She gulped and this is out of her mind.

"Why he think that I need his personal driver right now?"

"Excuse me, Miss, Maybe you can call him by yourself."

"Did he think I'm teenager who will runaway from school?" she talk to herself and walk to the administration table.

"Oh, Ms. Eda, excuse me, everything was done and clear. You don't need to pay anything."

"Allah Allah, now he try to control everything from a far."

"I heard Mr. Serkan's client who pay all the bill."

Eda Roll her eyes, "I don't understand these people !"

In the car while driving, Mehmet ask,,,

"Ms. Eda, do we go straight to Istanbul or you wanna visit a place before it ?"

"Hmmm, I'm still thinking of it. Let me think. Just keep driving. Can you please turn up the music volume because I like this song." She convince with beautiful smile.

"Yes,sure." At the sametime the traffic light turn red.

She silently push the door button to be open and look at his eyes from middle mirror.

"Okay we will wait here, Ms. Eda. Have you decide where will I drive you? Eda hanim?" he find there is no one sitting behind. The doors already open, she must be escape.

"No,,no,,,no,,,!!! Serkan bey will kill me." He run outside car but there is no sign from her and he forced to driving again because the light turn green.

*****

"Okay that's our meeting is done. I hope we will work fast to finish it with or without Eda. Tamam?"

And their team nodded together and suddenly Celine come.

"Why you don't wait me for the meeting, Serkan?"

"Excuse me. Why you come and talk straight forward like this?"

"I have 5% shares in here Serkan and you ask me to marry you. Don't you remember?"

"I know, but not anymore. Your paper is not available because I tear it apart. And about our engagement I'm sorry."

"What? Don't talk no sense Serkan ! You make me sign the paper in front of everyone."