CHAPTER 7

In somewhere room,

"Can you tell me how far she was interfere?"

"I'm sure she was but still dig it. I hope your father will be find soon and this Murat Atakay issue will be end soon."

"InshaAllah report me everything at anytime."

"My team still tracking your father. Last report he was in Izmir on holiday with family but I'll make sure and he is fine."

"Okay, don't mention my name when you are working with me. Volcan."

"Easy bro. I can handle it. I'll let you know first when I find something."

'Okay thanks." He already hang up until she knocking the door.

"Serkan, I want to go somewhere to refresh myself."

"Where ?"

"I don't know, just walking outside."

"Let Mehdi accompany you."

"No need, please thank you." She refuse.

Serkan walk more closer.

"Give me your phone.?" He as with offering hand.

"I'll put a little device inside so we can find the robber soon."

"I'm fine Serkan. Just random robber but nothing was lost."

"You can choose. Let Mehdi with you or give me your phone?" he ask.

"Seems like my life will controlled by you."

"I care about you, Eda ! Please just give me one thing to support me that I really care to you. I'm not asking something difficult. We are working in the same project and you are my responsibility."

"As a worker or former lover ?"

He doesn't say anything, they are looking so close each other until someone knocking the door.

"Excuse me sir, the outfit is ready." Linda said.

"Thank you." Then she leave and Eda following her to go to her room and lock it.

Serkan following but a little late.

"Eda, don't be like a child. We need to prepare tomorrow in the Gala Dinner, we've got the invitation. Sorry if I'm forcing you. Let's talk together here. Come on."

"Go with your fiancé, she will be so exhausted because you always in Antalya." She wait a response from some moment in silent.

"She is not my fiancé anymore because we break up after our car accident." He said with flat tone and leave.

*****

Eda fall asleep in the bed, a huge bed that too much big for one person. As long she remember this house is wide but only have two bedroom. This is so strange. Suddenly a flashback memory bring her to the age of 5 when she was sitting drawing something. And someone come.

"What are you drawing now?"

"A house."

"Why you draw a house?"

"Because I like to sit together with my mom and dad in the house. I want it back." Then she cry but continue drawing.

"Where are they?"

"They went to the sky just now."

The image become blur after she heard income alert in the phone. She look at the screen.

I'll be late tonight and you can prepare yourself with the dress and I'll come as quick as I can.

"He think that I'm a doll who will do anything for all he said." She murmured with herself.