CHAPTER 14

When driving in the car with high speed, his pulse is racing, his beat so fast. His flashback suddenly return again. The day he met Eda at her university, the way they fight and then agree for fake engagement. The way they fight and debate in their different principe. The way he always sorry about her and afraid that she just want to get rid of him after the agreement is over. The way she smile, laugh, and cry during their real dating. And how happy she was when he purpose her to get married.

The tear drop into his cheeks without sound. He need to get ger quick before it's to late. A sceeen display on dashboard show the move of his car and connecting to Eda's phone. He ever put a micro chip on her phone and install a private application which built by the IT department and Leyla.

Black SUV keep going on the street and they know that Serkan Bolat will follow them after know what's happening to this woman. There are one driver keep the eyes on street and the one eho sit next to her and holding her hand and fold it with rope since they entering the SUV and of course make sure that she doesn't run or escape.

Good thing is she try to calm and reading the situation also pray that Serkan come fast to this car. But how, she doesn't know.

"Serkan bey please calm down your speed. The SUV is front our car." Mehmet warn him from another car by phone.

"Go catch them now!!"
"We need to wait a little sir. We can just stop the car with gun it so risky because Eda hanim is inside the car." Mehdi added which sitting next Mehmet.

"So don't make a mistake !!! Go get rid of them and don't hurt her !!" He yelled while push the pedal more deep so his car is side by side with that black SUV.

The drive notice him then take some shoot from his gun. Of course his car has been waterproof. He reply the shoot with his gun that he pull ut under his suit. And the bullet reach the driver hand and he is bleeding it' enough to make SUV un balance to the left side road. And Mehdi+Mehmet car blocade from left side so the SUV didn't bump the roadside mark and to prevent the huge a accident. Serkan bumps his left side car to their right side car to hold the speed and finally three cars stop together. Serkan run the SUV with holding gun tiptoe and make sure she is okay from the window.

She sreams and make a fight back because knowing that helps is come. She kick the center if the guy and open the door quickly but suddenly Serkan catch her automatically hold her then move aeay from the SUV car.

"Sen iyi misin?!" He hold her both cheek with his big two hands.
"Iyim." She look a little trembling

Mehmet and Mehdi want to bring those guy to precinct but it's too late they are running away in the wood.

"Ooh..damn shit !!!" Mehmet bark.
"Relax..lets wait Serkan bey order." Mehdi aaid
Eda Serkan both hugging and then return to his black sport BMW Z4 eventough the side look so many damage.
"We will talk later. Just leave it." He ask to them.

*****

Serkan help her by holding her hand leaving the car seat.
"Why you don't drop me to my house?" She confuse.
"I think is safe here for a while. And I don't want to take a risk.
He open the door house for her, and voice if middle age woman greets them.
"Hosgeldiniz Serkan bey..Eda hanim."
"Hosbulduk Linda hanim." She reply
"Come here I already prepare the dinner and the shower is ready. Are you oke Eda cim?" She look worry with her condition.
"Iyim." She nodded.
"Go get shower and rest here." Serkan commanding.
"And where are you going?" She reply with little worry and Linda take a little glance to them.
"Just get some air." He leave the mansion and walk outside.
"Eda hanim..come here..I'll show you the room."
"Wait..i still remember the mansion room. It's okay..I'll do it myself." She avoid the offering because she still offended with his attitude just now.
"Serkan bey ask me to show you the room not like this one." She smile with opening the door with balck color near the bookshelf. Eda feel amazed with that design,like remind her with Harry Potter movie when she entering the long corridor..
"What is this? Chamber of secret?" She joking after she stop into a huge simply modern interior living room also with huge big screen.
"I don't know what the name of this. But Serkan bey didn't allow anyone to this room. He allow me come here just for cleaning the room and he lock it again after I left. No one knows about this room include the guards." She whispering.
"Linda...you make me feel goosebumps. Don't say that I will find voldemort here too." She mocking then smile.
"Serkan bey said will meet you here. If you need anything, you can call me with this button." She pointing her finger to the white square intercom.
"Tamam."