CHAPTER 6

Early morning in Istanbul, Serkan wake up and make his own coffee in the coffee machine, he thinking about last night. There is something inside him continue thinking or connecting to Eda. Even he doesn't remember everything clearly but he need to know about past two months. Everytime he think about her is just who is she, what she had done, and how is their relationship going. But he just can connect the puzzle one by one.

A incoming alert coming in the phone from Volkan.

Gunaydin Serkan bey, there is something I need to tell you about Celine Atakay. Is she still working for Art Life?

"No she is not. She make a resignment letter. What happen?"

"She come to precinct accompanying her dad about Bolat Atakay holding. I don't know if your know it or not. So I directly call you."

"What is the issue ?"

"A client complaining and reporting about fake signing business contract."

Serkan close his eyes because get angry.

"When the date of issue ?'

A few weeks ago, but I notice her coming just now.

"Please give me the progress anytime. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He run to his car to Art Life and held a meeting in a rush. All the employee give a warn and get ready if the police need some information about Celine work. And everyone is nodded and understand.

"I want an extra cameras for safety in design, archive, and meeting room. And everyone who come to work must be in ID card and finger print access. Tamam?"

"Yes, Serkan bey." They answer together.

"How about Eda sttaus in here?" Ceren ask

"She still has her 45% share in here and she still working for Art Life. The rest is on me."

"Okay we will collect all the document which maybe needed for investigation about Celine." Engin added.

"Okay, even if we don't know what happend. At least we need to prepare." Phyrl added.

And the meeting is done. Serkan continue to working on laptop then he call Mehmet who still watch over Eda's apartment as his boss said.

"Mehmet, where is Eda ? What she is doing ?"

"She doesn't leave this place. Maybe still sleeping, sir."

"Are you sure and have check on her door?"

"Ehmm,no sir. Just waiting in the front building. And she is not appear yet."

"Okay, keep watching her. If she appear then let me know. Every her move and everyone who meet her. Let me know."

"Okay,sir."

He hang up the phone and continue to call Eda. There is no answer in so many time. Meanwhile she try to open her eyes in hard way because she still sleepy but the ringing still going. She open one eye and reach her phone in the table lamp near the bed.

"Hello." She answer without reading the caller ID.

"Eda, where are you?"

"Who is this?" her sound seems sleepy and desperate.

"Are you okay? It's me Cenk. Have you awake?"

"Actually I'm still sleeping but when you call so I suddenly wake up. What happened?"

"I'm asking you to join a little jogging this morning in embankment. Will you ?"

She look at her watch,