CHAPTER 2

"Are you kidding me ?" Serkan clench his jaws because this is unpredictable

"Absolutely not."

"Your fast decision after what I've announced?"

"No, I thought for so long before, that's why I come late this morning."

"Why you so suddenly, dada?" Melo begging her bestie

"Because I will continue my study and this is my last semester so I can graduate in few months later. All the document will be prepared by Ceren."

Ceren nodded after she saw a huge tension in Serkan's face, he squeezing the pen inside his palm.

"The meeting is over. We can back to work and I'll settle another meeting about project design of Mr. Fikret." Serkan close the meeting and still confuse about what her purpose.

"Eda can we talk a little with coffee?" Ferit ask

"Yes,sure." She smile to him just like his elder brother will help him again

Serkan watching them like something really hide behind him. Celine leave the room with huge smile and said something ...

"Finally you will back on your track." She said and passed

Eda not reply just smirk. In other place, Serkan still don't believe about what happen. This is out of his expectation. Everything is under plan except this. He think she is crazy.

"What are you doing, Eda?" Ferit ask

"Just like what I said, I want to finish my study. If I don't do this, maybe I can't be graduate soon. Everything is back on track. Just like before. I'm just a student."

"Eda, you don't need to do this." Ceren add

"I just said like that Ceren, but she insist." He said then drinking coffee

"I need a time to think about myself, too. I need my bachelor degree before is too late."

"Do you wanna say that you give up on Serkan memory?" Ceren ask then drinking too.

"I don't know, Ceren. Maybe yes. Sometimes after you try so many way, if there is no result, maybe this is the time to stop it."

*****

Busy day for Eda preparing all the design that already accepted by her from client. Serkan stare at her for so long but Eda didn't notice at all. Until Ceren entering the room bringing the agreement to her bestie.

"Here, I already finish it."

"Thank you, Ceren." She sign some pages then directly give it to Serkan.

"Have you really think about what you do is the right decision?" Ceren keep asking

"Yes, maybe I should do this at the beginning but I thought there is more time to get graduate, but I was wrong." She answer while sitting back on the chair.

"So after you graduate, you will marry with Deniz?" he curious

"No. being a friend since childhood doesn't mean it will work in dating or relationship. Anything you want to know again, Serkan bey?"

"What is your plan, Eda Yildiz?"

"Nothing important, Serkan Bolat. I already accept 6 client so that's why I'll make 6 design in 6 days."

"6 design in 6 days?" he sigh

"Evet. Before I send them to client I will report it to you."

"Why you need to report it to me. This is your project."