CHAPTER 11

In Yildiz house,

"Melo, have the pizza is arrive?"

And the doorbell is ringing,

"Ahaa,,here they are."

"Yok, yok,,I will take it, Melo." Eda run through the door and open it but she is shock.

"Gunaydin Eda cim."

"What are you doing here Volkan?"

"Sorry if I bothering you, I just stopped by and want to send an invitation card for my birthday this Sunday to you and Serkan."

She accept the paper from him.

"Okay. But why don't you give this at Serkan place?"

"I already arrive at his place but I guess he has a guest and so I turn around then remember that you live here, so I stop by."

"Fine by me."

"Okay, I'll back to work. See you."

Eda waving her hand and smile. This is so strange, why he doesn't send it by courier or else. Then she try to call Serkan, but seems like he has a business and almost three times she dial but no answer. Think that Volkan said is true so she prepare to school and stop to his place.

In the way to school she decide to come to his place and give the invitation from Volkan. The gate are open and yes, there is a blue donker Audi park in Bolat mansion and she already recognize it, it's Celine. Eda keep thinking what Celine do this time here. She come directly to Serkan house and skip Bolat main mansion. She walk slowly and hear a voice,

"Serkan please, don't do this to my dad !"

"You don't need to begging because everything is done and settle in the court."

"At least you can pull or cancelled your report and we can talk this. We are childhood friends Serkan, why you let this happen?"

"And why you let your dad stealing holding assets and why you put yourself between me and Eda when I was sick and amnesia? You will take the advantage from this, right? So I leave Eda, my fiancé, then I married with you?"

"You said yourself that you only remember me and only having me, Serkan. What should I do? I love you since the beginning but you always treat me different with Eda. Why you always being cold and avoid me but not with Eda, this is so painful Serkan !"

"Don't talk nonsense ! Everything is done and we will never like we used to be. Yes, we are friend just like that nothing more, Celine. Let me give you some advice, better you start your new life and your own business in PR management and leave Art Life and Bolat-Atakay company."

"Do you think bring my dad in jail will giving me so much hope in my business career?"

"Better you don't mix your work and personal life. There are people still trust your skill as a PR than you don't do anything. About what your dad had done is really out of the law. So, better you wake up and keep working so your dad will stay happy."

"How could you so easy said like that to me after what we've been through. I came to you right after knowing you're back. We stay in my house before you appear in front of everyone."

"Don't exaggerate, Celine. I'd just need a place to prepare myself and remember everything, nothing more..."

Eda feel like being third wheel, she doesn't want to stay any longer and think that what she is doing come right here is very stupid decision. She accidentally drop the invitation card and leave those place quickly before someone saw her. Blaming on herself why still trust him when he and Celine didn't done.