Two

Rose

Bon Bon: You ditched the party last night, we needed you.

Bon Bon: But it's alright. I figured it out.

Bon Bon: Most importantly, are you okay?

Natasha read Bonnie's messages the next morning, hoping whatever happened wasn't urgent. She instead tossed her phone beside her and got out of bed. When walking to the bathroom to shower the noise of her phone's ringer practically echoed through the empty hallway.

Ignoring it, she turned the shower on and decided to get ready for school after twenty minutes of staying in bed not wanting to move a single fiber of her being.

What happened the previous night, or should it be said, what Damon told her last night, really got to her. Natasha normally ignored Damon's comments as she was well aware that he hated her for reasons she yet to uncover.

But, what he had said about her sister was what finally sent her over the edge.

She knew it was her fault. It was her magic that did it. She couldn't control her power.

The day was forever marked in Natasha's head. It was the day her and Stefan truly became close. He understood not being able to fully control supernatural abilities. It was different seeing as they were different species of supernatural, but nonetheless, they helped each other.

Lexi, Stefan's best friend who often helped him control his ripper side, was no longer here to help him. And Madelyn, Natasha's sister who would try helping her with magic, was also gone.

Over half an hour past when Natasha was finally fully ready for school. She walked over to phone and picked it up, turning it on to see more notifications on the homescreen.

Hero Hair
Missed call (5)

Bon Bon
Missed call (3)

Carebear
Messages (6)

Jer
Missed call

Natasha assumed Stefan had told Bonnie and Caroline on why she bolted out of the party. Jeremy on the other hand had heard all of what Damon said and watched her leave. She read Caroline's messages as she walked out to her car, realizing none of her six messages were about last night.

~~~

Making her way through the rather crowded hallway, Natasha walked up to Stefan and Jeremy

Making her way through the rather crowded hallway, Natasha walked up to Stefan and Jeremy. "Hey-" Her sentence hadn't even had a chance to fully form before the pair spoke in unison, "Have you seen Elena?"

"No... I haven't seen her since the party." Natasha said, sighing slightly as she remembered no one would care about why she left upset seeing as something had gone on with Elena.