Thirty Two

Bringing Out The Dead.

"Insane, inside the danger gets me high

"Insane, inside the danger gets me high."

"You look surprised to see me. I guess it wasn't you who removed the dagger from my chest." Elijah said to his younger brother as he pulled out his handkerchief and cleaned his blood stained hands with it. He had ripped the heart out of one of Klaus' hybrids.

Elijah looked around and focused his vampire hearing. "Judging by the lack of sarcasm and superheros references, I take it Natasha isn't here either. I assume she had nothing to do with me getting undaggered either."

"You look like you could do with a drink. And we have a lot to discuss, so shall we?" Klaus signalled for the side, only he got punched in the face by Elijah who didn't hesitate to jump him.

"Now that's a superman punch." Natasha said as she leaned against the wall. She had arrived seconds prior, yet wasn't surprised that something of this nature was occuring.

Elijah stuck his hand out as if telling her he'll be with her in a second. Within that second Elijah vamp sped tackled Klaus through the wood and glass doors. "There's the reference. Pleasure to see you again, Natasha."

She waved at him from the distance and continued watching the two brothers. "Easy! I just finished renovating." Klaus said from the ground.

He then vamp sped up and knocked his brother into the coffee table. "Now you're the one destroying your own furniture. I guess It's fine since you can compel yourself more." Natasha sighed. "I liked that coffee table." She mumbled.

"Kind of busy right now, love." Klaus said. "We'll be with you in just a moment." Elijah told her. 

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me, but I kept my word. I reunited you with our family." Klaus said in his defence. Elijah glared at him before pouncing back up and punching  his brother repeatedly. 

Klaus vamp sped towards his coffins and pulled the dagger out of the youngest ,somewhat living brother, Kol Mikaelson. 

He grabbed Elijah's suit collar and slammed his older brother against the coffin that previously had him in it. Klaus aimed the dagger at Elijah's heart. "Don't make me do this to you again, Elijah!" Klaus exclaimed in rage.

"Come on. Use it. I dare you. Then you'll have Kol to deal with." Natasha heard Elijah bring up Kol and walked over to the open coffin. She looked down at the desiccated vampire and exhaled. "Hi, Kol. Nice seeing you again."

Klaus looked over at the girl. "He's still dead, my love." Klaus reminded her. "I'm well aware. But it's been ages since I've seen him. I just wanted to say hi. Even if it was to his corpse." Natasha shrugged.

Elijah looked between the two of them. Klaus' grip loosening from Elijah's throat, lowering the dagger in the process. "Mikael is dead." Klaus informed his well dressed older brother.