Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three.

"Hello, Natasha." Elijah said as he walked up to her window, which she rolled down. "I almost ran into you!" Natasha exclaimed. "You could have, it wouldn't have affected me." Elijah shrugged. "Yeah, well I didn't want tomorrows new report start with 'man in suit mysteriously walks away after being hit with a car'" 

"Fair enough... I'm going to need you to get out of the car now." Elijah said as he opened the door. "Why?" Natasha raised an eyebrow. "Well, I want to have a little chat with you back at our house, and what kind of gentleman would I be If I made you drive me home?"

With that Natasha got out of the car and into the passenger's seat, causing Spencer to go into the back. Spencer sat in the middle seat with his elbows on the seats in front of him as he listened to the conversation like a child.

"As you may now my sister killed Elena Gilbert." Elijah stated. "I'm aware. Rebekah called me right before doing the deed." She sighed. "Meaning Alaric Saltzman is now dead... As my siblings and I have mentioned more than once, Natasha, you are welcome to join us. There is no longer a threat at hand."

"Powerful Hybrid baby with Elijah!" Spencer exclaimed, causing Natasha flinch at his words, her eyes widening.

"Are you alright?" Elijah took his eyes off the road to look at the red haired girl who sat beside him. Natasha nodded slowly, not making eye contact with the Original, as Spencer smirked. 

"Spencer, I assume you have something to with Natasha's sudden reaction." Elijah spoke out, as if already aware of the ghosts presence. Natasha and Spencer both turned to Elijah in shock.

"It's clear now that your sudden outburst are because of your ghost friend. I suggest you cut it out young man." Elijah said. "What are you my father?" Spencer scoffed. "Certainly old enough to be." Natasha said, earning a glare from Elijah.

"Need I remind you that you have been around just as long as I have, Natalia." Elijah shook his head. "If that makes you feel better for being an old man." Natasha shrugged. "You're the one with a granddaughter." Elijah shot at her. "Oooooo." Spencer mimicked from the back seat, an amused expression on his face.

"You turned at like thirty! I've just been seventeen for a thousand years until I died at eighteen." Natasha reminded him. "I was twenty seven. Don't add numbers. I'm old enough as a thousand year old vampire."

"So you admit you're old?" Natasha grinned. "We're turning on the radio." Elijah scoffed. "That's a yes." Spencer snickered. 'That's what makes you beautiful!' Was heard on the radio.

Elijah went to turn the radio off, but Natasha slapped his hand down. "This is One Direction. You don't turn off One Direction you uncultured, old man." Natasha rolled her eyes.

~~~

"After you." Elijah said as he held the door open for Natasha, and unknowingly Spencer too. "As you might have noticed, you are not dead." He then said. "Mhm. I could tell." Natasha nodded.