Ten

The House Guest.

"Hey, are you okay? You seem off." Bonnie asked as she watched Natasha shove her books in her locker. "I'm fine. Just trying to find a way to get rid of my magic is all. Do you know how? Or maybe Luka?" Natasha responded.

Without a word being spoken Bonnie grabbed Natasha's right forearm and dragged her into the girls bathroom. "Okay, interesting change of scenery." Natasha said as Bonnie made sure no one else was in the bathroom.

"Why do you want to get rid of your magic? It's keeping you safe with all that's going on right now." Bonnie asked rather concerned yet angry. "I have too much magic that I don't know what to do with. It's causing me to have these episodes and according to Rose it's based on emotion and the stronger the emotion the stronger my power gets."

"Did you know I almost destroyed dozens of trees in the woods with one scream? I also almost killed Elijah easily. Not to mention me almost burning my room on fire in the middle of the night." Natasha started to panic as she realized the capability of her magic.

"You just need to learn to control it. You said you almost killed Elijah without trying, right? Well, your magic could be the best bet we have for killing Klaus. What do you want me to do? I can help research through some grimoires and old books my Grams had."

"There was one person that could help me the only issue is that he's dead." Natasha sated. "You wanted to get answers form Elijah?" Bonnie asked.

"He's been there in my previous lives, he could have helped me control this magic or get rid of it completely. But my chances of that were ripped away the second Alaric shoved a dagger through his heart and Damon locked me in a closet to prevent me from trying to save Elijah."

Bonnie rolled her eyes once she heard what Damon did. "Alright well then Elijah's out of the equation now. But you still have me. Your best friend who also so happens to be a witch." Bonnie smiled slightly.

"We'll figure this out. I promise." Bonnie said. Natasha nodded, and with that the two girls exited the bathroom and headed to class.

~~~

"She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie asked Stefan later that same morning. "I'm getting tired of her surprise visits." Natasha mumbled. "Yeah, me too. But, we're dealing with it, all right? Just be extra careful. She's getting too good at impersonating Elena" Stefan told both witches, and Jeremy who walked up to them.

"With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back." Jeremy told Bonnie. "You didn't tell me you lost your powers." Natasha turned to Bonnie. "You were upset and I didn't want to worry you." The brunette responded.

"Forget you helping me lose mine, I'm helping you get your back." Natasha told her, Bonnie nodded. "You want to get rid of your powers?" Jeremy asked in a more than average confused tone. "Why? What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"It doesn't matter. Stefan, continue." Natasha said rather quickly. "Okay... well we still have one witch on our side but it would be good to have the Martins with us. I want to figure out a way for all of us to work together now that Elijah's out of the picture" Stefan said.

"That's impossible. They hate us." Bonnie said referring to Luka and his father. "It's either win them over or someone's gonna end up dead. Do you think you can at least convince them to have a civil conversation?"

"I'll try." Bonnie said. "Thanks. Keep me posted." Stefan said then rushed off. "Four witches would be ideal in this situation..." Jeremy mumbled. "Please don't guilt trip me for wanting to get rid of my magic, okay? I don't want to feel anymore selfish then I already do." Natasha told him before walking away.