Thirty

Martin.

"All I hear are words I needed to say

"All I hear are words I needed to say."

"Wakey, wakey." Stefan said as he leaned against the doorway of Natasha Danvers' parent's bedroom -as hers was still looking like a crime scene that she didn't bother cleaning up yet. The red haired girl sat up, rubbing her head as she looked up and saw the vampire standing ten feet away from her.

"What the hell? I thought you ditched this town after you seemingly stole Klaus' family, stupid yet bold move on your behalf." Natasha told him.

She's only gotten an hour or so of sleep - that's what happens when you get kidnapped tested on, and stabbed, during the middle of the night. Stefan tilted his head as it was obvious to him that Natasha was not at her strongest state at the moment. A slight smirk appeared on his face as he looked back up smugly.

"You've been watching too much Twilight, Stef. Seems like you're turning into Edward Cullen with those stares. Quite frankly, it's creepy." Natasha hummed as she threw a pillow at the vampires face to get him back to reality.

Stefan didn't say a word before he vamp sped up to the girl and injected her with a toxin that was lethal to banshees; black venom poison. It is exactly what it sounds like. It's a black poison that is filled with all kinds of chemicals that are tested on lab rats. There's iron, silver, mountain ash, mistletoe, vervain, and wolfsbane all in that liquid. The creator of such poison created it so they could kill any supernatural being with it. Only it turned out that the poison was only lethal to banshees, when given in bigger doses.

~~~

"What is it with me being poisoned tonight?" Natasha groaned as she woke up in the back of Stefan's car. He looked back at her and scoffed. "You know, you being related to Lydia Martin came in very helpful as I was able to march my way to California and steal some black venom poison from the same lab that apparently was testing on you."

"Lydia? What did you?!" Natasha pulled at the roped that had been tied so tightly around her wrists that it looked like her hands were turning a shade of purple.

"What do you think I did?" Stefan said in a 'duh' tone as he hummed. "I swear to god, Stefan, if you hurt Lydia I will kill you." Natasha said, her eyes glowing red at the thought of Lydia Martin getting hurt because of her.

"Lydia reminds me a lot of Caroline. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing though... I was tempted to turn Lydia and see her as a vampire, but this tall, brooding, dark haired wolf stopped me from doing so. Almost killed him which was fun, but of course I ended up with an arrow in my back from a black haired huntress."

"Tell me you didn't kill the huntress." Natasha glared at him through the mirror. Stefan laughed. "I needed that little group, or pack- whatever to fear me. I compelled the huntress to get me the poison. Turned out her family had loads of that stuff. I stole it all and made it seem like the girl lost it."