Forty Four

Chapter Forty Four.
a/n- in case you've forgotten or are confused, Spencer is face claimed as Grant Gustin.

"Get out of bed before I drag you out myself." Spencer said and he hit Natasha in the face with her pillow. "One day back and you're already back to your obnoxious normal ways. Besides, I did not offer you the spare room in my house so that you could be my alarm clock, Spence." Natasha groaned. 

"You know you missed me." Spencer grinned. "I will not agree nor disagree with that statement." Natasha said as she sat up. 

"Well... You have to get dressed and ready for the day because I have today planned out for us." He told her. "Hurry up because we need to be there in an hour."

"Be where?" Natasha asked. "You'll see. Now get up. I'm going to go make you food because I don't need to deal with hangry Natasha Danvers." Spencer hummed as he left her bedroom.

It didn't take long for Natasha to complete her morning routine that consisted of brushing her teeth, showering, getting dressed, skin care, and hair. She stared in the mirror debating if she liked her outfit or not, but you could never go wrong with a black skirt and long sleeve shirt.

Natasha opened the door to her bed room and was thrown off guard when confetti shot at her. "Happy birthday!" Spencer said excitedly as he pulled Natasha into a hug. The balloons that he had been holding were out of his hand and now in the corners of Natasha's ceiling.

 "You're nineteen... How are you even still in high school?" He scoffed. "Oh, that's right... You got held back because of me. You set off a few fireworks and accidently flood the gym and get suspended, causing grades to go down and failure blah, blah, blah. Sorry about that."

"I'm still not over that. Just fyi." Natasha shook her head. "We got to redo sophomore year, yay!" Spencer said with a sarcastic tone and smile. "Come on." he then said and dragged her out  of the room.

Down stairs in the kitchen had been more lavender and white balloons with a happy birthday banner up. There was even a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting on the counter top. One Direction had been playing in the background as well.

"Birthday party of two is now being seated." Spencer said as he had Natasha sit down. He then grabbed both his and hers plates and sat them on the table. The birthday breakfast consisting of birthday cake pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, french toast, and a strawberry smoothie. All curstasy of Spencer.

"You are so extra." Natasha shook her head, a smile on her face. "Don't act like you wouldn't do the same for me, but like ten times better because you are an overachiever." Spencer said. Natasha took a sip of her smoothies, not answering him as they both knew he was right.

"What is it that you have planned for me?" Natasha then asked. "I may or may not have asked Elijah to compel us a private jet so we could go to Beacon Hills, California for a day." Spencer said as if it were nothing.