Twenty*

Disturbing Behavior.

(mature content warning.)

Klaus, Natasha, and Stefan sat in the lobby of a retail store as they waited for Rebekah to come out of the dressing room. Natasha had been kicking Stefan repeatedly as he sipped his champagne. "Will you cut it out?" Stefan asked, knowing the answer. "Nope." She smiled.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah called out from inside the dressing room. "There's not." Klaus said. Rebekah then walked out of the dressing room. She was wearing a black, somewhat form fitting dress, that was low cut in the chest.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." Rebekah said. Natasha nodded. "You learn so quickly, Bex." Klaus and Stefan nodded as well.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah told Natasha, as if she weren't there to experience it, even though she was... partially. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah scoffed. "It's dance music." Stefan told her. "People dance to this?" She asked, almost disgusted. "Mhm."

"Are we done?" Klaus asked annoyed. "I told you two that you could leave, and I'd stay with Rebekah shopping, but you two said no. So zip it." Natasha told him. "Thank you." Rebekah grinned, Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Besides, why are you so grumpy? Did you miss your nap time, wolfy?" Natasha pouted, Stefan and Rebekah laughed at her comment.

"One thing. I needed one thing from Rebekah for the witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. And Rebekah lost it." Klaus said.

"I didn't lost it. It's just been missing for ninety years." Rebekah said. Klaus sighed. "So, what do you think?" Rebekah spun around, showing off her dress. "I like it." Stefan shrugged, Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah said as she turned around and headed back into the dressing room.

"You look hot no matter what you wear." Natasha told her. Klaus and Stefan turned to look at Natasha. "What? I'm not lying." Rebekah smiled and then re-entered the dressing room.

"Nice one, good work, Stefan. And, Natasha, I have no words." Klaus said. "You're the one who pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan reminded him. "I heard that." Rebekah stated.

Klaus sighed as he sipped more champagne. "All right. I'm going to get some fresh air and make sure my legs still work after Natasha's countless kicking." Stefan said.

"Ugh. Kicking you is so much fun though." Natasha said. "Kick Klaus." Stefan smiled, Klaus shook his head. "No." Klaus stated. "It wasn't a question." Natasha told him and began kicking him. The two heard Stefan laugh as he exited the building.

"Must you always kick or slap Stefan and I?" Klaus said. "No... But it's fun. I'm not allowed to do anything else seeing as I can't go anywhere without one of my three vampire body guards."

"Fine." Klaus scoffed. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked. "I want to visit Stefan's old apartment. I haven't been there, and I'm curious on Stefan's taste in the 20s." Natasha said as she got up.

"I'll go with you." Rebekah said. "The whole point is to go alone." Natasha sighed. "Well, suck it up, buttercup. I want to go with you." Rebekah told her. Klaus let out a laugh, having Natasha glare at him.

"Here, Nik. Pay for these, would you?" Rebekah handed her brother mountain of clothing and the walked off with Natasha.

The pair walked out of the store and saw Stefan about to walk back inside. "Where are you two going?" He asked. "Your old apartment." Natasha said. "Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Curiosity and boredom."