C-4💛

"But Dada!",Mini argued.

"No means No!",Shaan said, keeping her on her bed.

"Mini, don't you understand you got stitches on your feet!",he said,  handing over her glass of water.

"But Dada, that's my first performance of my life aur woh bhi itne bade level par!",her voice broke and a tear rolled down on her cheek.

"Mini.....",he sat near her and cupped her cheeks.

"Okay I promise! I'll make sure that you will be super duper fine before the event!", he said, wiping off her tears.

"I can't see my Angel crying like this! Don't ever cry till I am alive, Okay!", he said, connecting heads.

"Dada!", she hugged him. He caressed her head.

"If you want anything just call me okay?", he said, breaking the hug.

Mini nodded and he left.

**********************

Shaan's POV

"My little Mini", I sighed removing my specs, getting out of her room.

"Shaan,Mini!", Baba and Maa came running towards me.

"She is fine Maa, Baba. Stitches hai but don't worry I'll take care of her.", I assured her.

They both nodded and went inside her room. I got freshen up and went to my study for some work.

"Shaan.", Kaka came inside the study.

"Kaka!", I stood up.

"Itni Garmi mein kyu baithe ho!", he said, turning on the fan.

"Oh I didn't notice...",I said looking at him.

"Shaan, worrying about Mini?", he asked, keeping hand on my head.

I just nodded.

"Go out for a while, achha lagega tumhe, aur rahi baat Mini ki, she will be fit and fine bahut jaldi! Uska Shaan Dada hai na uske saath aur hum sab bhi toh hai!", he said.

A smile crept on my face, I nodded and left. Again I went to my spot, Hugli Cheers.

Cold, refreshing and endearing breeze of Hugli and Hugli Cheers ki Adrak wali Chai! Ahh!

I was sitting at the bank and enjoying the sunset, I closed my eyes for a while and and started singing,

Dil kya kare jab kisi ko,
Kisi se pyaar ho jaye....
Jane kaha kisi ko,

Kisi se pyaar ho jaye....

"Usse jakar bata do!Simple!", a voice took me out of my thoughts. I looked aside and it was Ms.Shloka!

"Ms.Shloka?", I asked in surprise.

She blinked her big bold eyes, sipping tea. Today her hair was not open but tied in a long braid.

"How's Mini?", she asked.

"Fine.", I smiled.

"Actually.....",and I told her about Mini.

"Oh.....Okay! Don't worry she will be fine in 15-20 days.", she passed an assuring smile.

I hummed.