C-12💛

"Day after Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to surprise my mom! As I am going back to Bhopal!!!! I know you know it but still I am telling coz I am so excited!!!", Shloka said to Rukmini.

"I'll Miss you Puchki!", Rukmini said sitting on the bed.

"I'll be back in 2-3 days boudi! and this time I'll bring mumma with me too.", she winked.

"I was really missing Pishi very much!", Rukmini said holding her hands.

"Now let's have dinner! Meri train bhi hai na Raat ko!", Shloka hugged her from behind and they went down to the dining area.

"Happy Birthday in Advance Shloka Didi!!!!", Shriya and Anish jumped on her.

"Parso phone nahi karoge kya tum dono? Jo abhi se hi wish kar rahe ho?", she said keeping her hands on her waist.

"Karenge na!",Both said together.

"That's like my Cuties!Now let's eat food first then mujhe chhodne chalna Station tak theek hai!",Shloka said and kissed their cheeks.

They sat on the dining table and had the dinner.

************
At the railway station,8:30 p.m.

"Aaram se jaana and call us when you reach there!Okay!",Bipin said keeping her luggage inside.

"I'll Dada don't worry!",she hugged him and he caressed her hair.

"Happy journey!",Bipin said and broke the hug.

"Bye Didi!",Anish and Shriya hugged her.

"Bye my cute lovely roshogullas!",She kissed their cheeks.

"Bye Puchki!",Rukmini said and hugged her tightly.

"Wapas aakar aapko bhi kuch batana hai!",she whispered in her ears.

They broke the hug with a smile.The departing announcement happened and Shloka headed towards her seat.Four of them waved at her and the train started moving.She sat near the window folding her legs.

"Finally I am going back to meet my preciously precious mumma after 6 months!Will celebrate my birthday with her!And will finally tell her that her daughter is in love!She will be happy!I'll take her here and make her meet Shaan...Oh sorry sorry Babu Moshay!My Babu Moshay!",she said to herself and blushed.

"Wait!We don't have each other's number?What the hell!Seriously?Are we both dumb?He never asked for my number and I too neve asked for it.God!!",She scrolled her phone.

Then she went to her gallery and saw a picture of him and her enjoying the ice cream.

"How sweet he is!His eyes are full of love and passion,whether it is for work or for his family!That constant frown on his head and those perfectly Bow shaped lips!!The way he removes his glasses!The way he foldes his sleeves up!The way he sings those old vintage songs!The way he talks!The way he hugged me that day and pulled me closer.Ishhhh!I can't keep myself away from him!",she was just smiling and smiling.

"I will confess him as soon as I return back to Kolkata.",she thought looking out of the window.

After a while she slept on her berth.

*******************
Ganguly's house

"Is Ghar mein mujhse kyu kuch pucha nahi jaata hai!",Shaan said in top of his voice coming out of the kitchen.