C-15💛

"Kaka you know today is her birthday!",Shaan said and turned around.

"Wish kiya usse?",he asked.

"Kaha kaka uska number hi nahi hai mere paas.",he said and punched the table lightly.

"Ghar chale jao!",Kaka suggested.

"Ghar?",Shaan asked in confusion.

"Ha ha!You should go!Dost bhi toh hai woh tumhari!",Kaka assured him tapping his back.

Shaan smiled,went out of the study and went to his room.

"Unhe Suspenders pasand hai na!I should wear that!",He thought opening his cupboard.

He wore a blue turtleneck shirt,black pants with suspenders and sprayed a little bit of Musk perfume.Her face flashed in his mind,he blushed,wore his watch and wore his specs.

"I am waiting!",he heard a whisper.

"Ms.Shloka?",he looked around his room but no one was there.He smacked his head giggling.

[Background score]

Tu hai toh mere ru-ba-ru,
Par kya karun,
Yakeen hi nahi aata.......
Shaam se subah karun,
Dekha karun,
Raha bhi nahi jaata.......
Afeemi afeemi,
Afeemi hai yeh pyaar,
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar......
Ho..
Afeemi afeemi,
Afeemi hai yeh pyaar,
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar......

He went to a flower shop,selected flowers and made a bouquet for her and headed towards her house.He reached there in a while and knocked her door.

Rukmini opened the door and observed him from top to bottom with a frown and after observing a smile spread over her face.

"Tum Shaan ho na?",she asked.

"Namoskar Boudi!Ami Shaan,Shloka's friend!Aaj birthday hai na unka!So came here to meet her.",Shaan said excitedly.

"Arre andar toh aao Shaan Dada!!!",Shriya said and dragged him inside and made him sit on the sofa.

"Aur batao kaise ho Shaan Dada!Mini didi kaise hai?Tapan Kaka,Suhasini kaki aur Rajan kaka!Woh sab kaise hai?",She asked in a flow.

"Arre ruko ruko!Tumhe itna sab kaise pata about my family?",Shaan frowned.

"Arre woh toh Mini didi was my senior in school and we used to talk alot!So I know!Aur phir Shloka Didi ne bhi bataya tha trip se aane ke baad.",she gave a toothy grin.

"Ohhhh!!!!Achha waise where is Ms.Shloka?Is she went to hospital or somewhere?",Shaan asked looking around.

"Ha actually Shaan she went to her hometown,Bhopal to meet her mom on her birthday.",Rukmini said giving him glass of water.

"Oh!",His face fall.

"Kab tak wapas aaengi woh?",Shaan drank the water and asked keeping the bouquet on the table.

"Maybe 2-3 days later.",Anish said standing aside.

"Thik hai Boudi main chalta hu,Namoskar.",he stood up joining his hands.

They bid him a bye and he left.So many things were going on in Shaan's head,one side he was thinking why she went to meet her mom only?Other side he was thinking that she went without informing him,he was really puzzled and feeling little uneasy as something is happened or going to happen.In this puzzlement he forgot to take her number again.