C-6💛

They walked out of the Library, the weather was pleasant and delightful.

Shloka was keeping something in her bag.

"Bike ride will be okay for you?", Shaan asked shyly.

"Kuch kaha aapne?", Shloka asked, looking upward.

"Wo...wo..uld you mind if we go by my Bike?", he asked again.

"No not at all! I toh love bike rides!", she said, tucking her hair behind.

He started the bike and looked at her, she softly sat behind him.

Shaan's POV

I looked at her via the rear mirror, she was looking a little uncomfortable as she had a huge frown on her beautiful face.

"Any problem?", I asked looking in the mirror.

"Yeah it's a little bit uncomfortable to sit as pehle kabhi baithi nahi hu sidewise bike par so..", she said.

"If you want you can keep your hand on my shoulder. I won't mind.", I tried to make her comfortable.

She nodded and kept both her hands on my shoulder and made herself settled tucking her hair behind. A sweet silence spread over.

[Background score]

Surkhhiyaan hain hawaaon mein,
Do dilon ke milne ki.....
Ho.. arziyaan hain nazaaron mein,
Lamha yeh tham jaane ki.....
O kaisi huzoori ji yeh lab dikhlaaye,
Chuppi laga ke bhi ghazab hai yeh dhaaye.......

I stopped the bike near Vivekanand park.

"So first we are going to have Puchka and Jhalmuri!", I gestured to her to get down.

She got down and I parked the bike nearby.

"Chale?", I said as she was waiting for me.

"Dada do plate Puchka. Ek teekha meetha mixed aur ek? Ms.Shloka aap?", I asked.

"Teekha, meetha mix!", she replied joyfully.

"Dada dono Mix hi dena.", I directed Dada.

"Hya ek minute.", he said.

"Aapko teekha nahi pasand?", I asked her.

"Uuhuu...! Phir Teekha bohot zyada ho jaata hai", she replied with a frown.

He handed us two bowls made up of leaves and served a Puchka in it. I picked it up to eat and saw Shloka picking it up and ate it in a single go. Her mouth got puffed like a Roshogulla, I giggled.

She raised her eyebrows asking what happened.
I just nodded in a no with a smile and ate mine one.

"Kaisa hai?", I asked her.