C-38💛

Shaan sat next to her and asked,"Main khila du aapko?",she nodded at him and he fed her a bite.

After feeding her the food, she yawned.

"Aap so jao aaram se, main jaata hu.",Shaan caressed her head and stood up.

"Aap bhi yahi so jao na mere paas.",she held his shirt.

Shloka looked at him and he nodded with a smile.

"I'll be back in a second!",Shaan said and tapped her head and she smiled.

After a while Shaan came back and sat on the bed next to her.

"Abhi kaisa lag raha hai aapko?",Shaan asked tucking her hair behind.

"Accha lag raha hai.",she said rubbing her eyes.

"Aap dono chhod ke toh nahi jaoge na mujhe?",she asked after a pause.

"Hum dono aapke paas hi hai.",Shloka kissed her forehead.

Vanya smiled, Shloka and Shaan covered her with the blanket and Shloka caressed her head. She held Shaan's hand.

Both smiled at Vanya and slept next to her, wrapping their hands around her.

Next Morning

Vanya was sleeping in Shaan's arms holding Shloka's finger.

Shloka got up as she heard the Aarti. She looked at them, Vanya was snoring lightly and Shaan was sleeping hiding her totally in his arms, she softly removed her hand from Vanya's grip and got out from the bed kissing her forehead.

She came back after bathing and saw Shaan awake. She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Vanya...",Shaan caressed her hair to wake her up.

"Thodi der aur please papa...",She snuggling in his hand.

Shaan's was smiling with moist eyes hearing papa by that little soul.

"Let her sleep, aap fresh hoke aa jaeye.",Shloka sat next to her, caressing her hair.

Shaan nodded and softly got up without disturbing that sleepy Little face. After a while Vanya got up with the shankhnad.

She looked at Shloka, rubbing her eyes. Shloka made her sit on the bed caressing her hair.

"Kaisa lag raha hai ab Vanya?",She kissed her forehead.

"Better.",she smiled.

"Good Morning Vanya!", Shaan came out from the bathroom, drying his hair and exclaimed cheerfully.

"Good Morning!",she exclaimed with some energy.

"Aap fatafat brush karlo phir hum niche chalenge breakfast ke liye. Okay?", Shaan kissed her forehead and helping her to get down from the bed.

She nodded and went inside.

"Babu Moshay.", Shloka looked at him.

"Boliye na.", He kept his hand on her.

She said nothing but snuggled into him clenching her eyes.

"Hyy! Kya hua?", He held her chin and made her look at him.

"We'll make everything fine. I promise!", Shaan wiping her cheeks with his thumb and kissing her forehead.

"Aapne Promise kiya tha na that you'll never cry. So no tears Ms.Shloka. Huu?", Shaan said looking at her.