C-8💛

"Babu Moshay are you listening?", she snapped her fingers.

"Babu Moshay???"

"SHAAN!!", She said loudly.

"ADV.SHAAN GANGULY!!!"

"Huh..ha...yeah, yeah I am listening!", he came back to reality.

"You handle a variety of patients, I must say.", he said eating the cone.

"Woh toh hai!",she stated proudly.

They both got up and started walking back.

"So can I drop you?", Shaan asked.

"Sure Babu Moshay!", She cheered

They sat on the bike and headed towards her home.

*******************

Ganguly's House

"Done then we are going to Siliguri next week!", Mini announced and Shaan entered the house.

"Wait! Kaha, Kidhar, Kyu? Mujhse toh puchlo!",Shaan said, removing his shoes.

"For your kind information, we never took permission from you in this matter, so better shut your mouth.", Rajan said.

"You just pack your bags,we are leaving on Monday!", Suhasini came with her laptop.

"But..."

"No but's", Mini snapped at him.

If..."

"Dada, No if's and but's, we are going to Siliguri that's it!", Mini knocked him out.

"FINE!", she sighed, losing his tie and went inside blabbering something in Bengali.

"Ma, Book one extra ticket.", Mini whispered in Suhasini's ear.

Suhasini frowned.

"Do it na Maa!!",she kissed her cheeks.

"You have a boyfr...."

"Maa!!! You just do it! Will tell you later about it and I don't have a boyfriend! Okayyy!",Mini cutted her and exclaimed.

"Okay Okay!", she started booking the tickets and Tapan and Rajan were hiding their laughter.

"Don't laugh!", Mini said with a serious face.

***************

Monday

Shaan came down with a sleepy face.

"Good Morning Babu Moshay!", Mini said in a teasing tone.

"Good Morning Ms.Shloka......", He said, rubbing his eyes.

"Dada! What you just said?", Mini came towards him, narrowing her eyes.

"I said, Good Morning Ms.Shlo.......", then he realized.

"I was saying Good Morning Miss.Sunshine!", and hugged her to cover up.

"I know I know, now get ready fast, we will leave at 9:30.", she broke the hug.

"Will be ready in a second Captain!", he saluted her and ran to the bathroom.

"A Surprise is waiting for you Mr.Shaan.", she said to herself with a smirk.