C-14💛

We were sitting in a cafe after doing our wedding shopping.The waiter came and he got little disbalanced and the coffee fell on Laksh's t-shirt.

"Arre dekh ke karo na!",he growled and stood up.

"Sorry sir.",the waiter bowed down and went to take another coffee.

"It's ok!I'll be back from the Washroom.",he said and went away.

And from nowhere he left his phone on the table!I grabbed it as fast as possible before it could get locked again, I don't know why I entered his gallery.It has numerous no.of pictures of young boys and girls and some pictures of Organs too!I tried to open his WhatsApp but couldn't as he locked it.I checked his Contacts,he had numbers of so many doctors across the country!Dr.R.K.Malik?Dr.R.K.Malik??I have heard his name but can't remember where?

I heard his footsteps and put his phone at his place.

"All good?",I asked stirring my coffee.

"Yeah!",he said wiping his shirt.

"Can we move home?I am not feeling well.",I said.

"What happened?",he held my hand.

I felt uneasy from his touch so I removed my hand swiftly.

"Nothing just a headache.",I said holding my head.

"Okay let's go!",we stood up and he dropped me off to my house.

"Mumma come here fast I have to ask you a question!",I said entering the house.

"Kya hua?",She came from the bedroom.

"Dr.R.K.Malik yaad hai aapko?",I asked and make her sit.

"Umm.....wahi na who is in jail due to human organ trade and human trafficking too!",she said after a second.

"Unka kya karna hai?",she added.

"Maa listen to me carefully now!I  have told you that Laksh is hiding something from me for a long time,right?",I said.

"Ha right!So?"

"Maa,today however I got his phone and checked his Gallary and Contact info.His gallery is full of pictures of young boys and girls and some organs and in his contact list I found numbers of alot of doctors across the country aur usmein Dr.Malik ka bhi number tha!And it was in recent dials too!",I said in a go.

"Let me investigate more!",I said her.

"I'll expose that man!He cheated with my Father too.",I decided and got up.

"Maa I'll be living in his house for next 2-3 days and will bring out that betrayer's truth!",I said holding her hands.

She nodded and I packed my bags and next day left for his house.

Next Day at Laksh's house

"Hy!",I hugged him in fake excitement.

"Hy you here!",he hugged me back and gave a stern look.

"Yeah I thought to spend some quality time with my hone wala pati!So here I am!",I acted.

"Then co...me...come inside Sweetheart.",I can sense his horror.

He picked up my bag and kept in other room.

"Arre!I'll live with you na!!!Woh hai na apna room toh!",I indicated towards his room making a hell adorable puppy face.

"Arre but?",he argued.