C-25💛

We reached his house with all my luggage.

"Give it to me,I'll do it.",Shaan said,taking the bags from me.

I was walking inside with Sitaara Ji,she is 8 months older than Shaan and damn beautiful!She is a Painter.Her eyes were indigo in colour,which is very rare,curly waist-length hair,round face with a silvery voice and very clear pronunciations of words.All in All,she was beyond beautiful.She truly is a Sitaara.

"Shloka!!What happened?",she said and broke my thoughts.

"Nothing just adoring you!You are very beautiful Sitaara Ji!",I said.

"Awww!That's so sweet of you Shloka!",she said and pulled my cheeks.

"Nazar na lage aapko!",I took out kajal from my eyes and put a dot behind her ear.

"Mini yaar yeh kitni pyaari hai!!!",she said as Mini came in front of us.

"I know right!!!!!She is the best,haina Bou...I mean Ms.Shloka!",she wrapped her hand around me and I smiled.

"Arree Shloka tum log aa gaye!!!",Suhasini aunty came out from her room.

"Chalo ab jaldi se haath muh dho lo then we will do the aarti together.",she gave me her preciously precious smile.

I nodded and Shaan came down changing his clothes.

"Ms Shloka aapka room is left se third just next to Sitaara's room.",he said.

I nodded and the three of us went upstairs.I went inside my room and arranged my stuff and went for a shower.

*********************

Shaan's POV

I was sitting with Sitaara,Baba and Kaka and Maa was preparing for the evening Aarti.

"Shoboi asun!!(come everyone)",Maa called us.

"Ha Pishi!Asche!",Sitaara said and got up.

"Shaan,Pesho you go main Mini aur Shloka ko bula kar aati hu.",she said and headed towards the stairs.(Pesho=Father's Sister's Husband/phufaji)

We nodded and turned around.

"Oh I was going to call you two!",Sitaara said and I turned around to see Shloka.

She was wearing a plain white kurti with a floral palazzo and hairs tied in a braid and a hair strand was swaying in the air.Her Chocolate brown big eyes lined up with kajal.After a long time, I was lost in her.....

[Background Score]

Arre abhi abhi pyara sa chehra dikha hai
Jaane kya kahun uspe kya likha hai
Gehra samunder dil dooba jismein
Ghayal hua main uss pal se ismein

Naina da kya kasoor, ve kasoor, ve kasoor
Ae dil tu bata re........

"Shaan!!!",Sitaara said and I came back.

"Ae Shloka come fast!!",Maa said and we rushed to the Mandir.

Aarti began,she was singing in Maa's sync.Everyone was standing joining hands,I too was singing but my eyes were fixed on her.I was observing every movement of hers.

"Dada Aarti par bhi dhyan do.Main toh kehti hu aaj Dugga Maa se maang hi lo Shloka Boudi ko!",Mini whispered in my ears.

I nodded and closed my eyes.