C-35💛

"Thank you so much lovelies!!!!", She handed over her to Shaan and hugged all the kids.

"Now let's play games?", She said, parting apart.

Everyone cheered and started playing games.

**************
Next Week, Kolkata

Shloka's POV

"Babu Moshayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I cooed as he picked up the call.

"Arre!! Ki Holo Ms.Shloka?"

"Standing outside the court. Come out fast!", I said and peeped inside.

He came out of his cabin and waved at me. I waved back at him with an ear to ear smile. He again went inside and brought his bag and kept his blazer over his hand. He literally ran towards me and his hairs got messed up and spread all over his forehead. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my hair.

"How was your day Babu Moshay?", I asked, staying in his embrace.

"Was a bit hectic but this hug made it beautiful.", He replied and I broke the hug softly.

Our eyes met and I arranged his messy hair.

"How is Wuffiee?", Shaan asked as we started walking towards the bike hand in hand.

"She was missing you.", I swayed our hands in the air.

"Awww!! Really?", He asked and I nodded with a pout.

"So let's meet her!", Shaan said.

"Pehle Hugli Cheers!", I demanded.

"Sure Her Highness.", He bowed down.

We sat on his bike and headed towards Hugli Cheers.

**************

We were sitting at the shore with the sun setting at one side and the moon emerging the other side. He wrapped his hands around me and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him with a frown.

"Bhalobashi Mrs.Ganguly.", He said and stood straight in amusement.

"Mrs.Ganguly!!!Itni jaldi?", I teased him.

"aa.....woh I mean.....ummm....aaa....", he was all red and rubbed the nape of his neck.

"It sounds good waise....", I winked at him and kept my head on his chest and we chuckled.

He smiled and kept his head over mine.

"Ms.Shloka, kal se Durga Pujo hai, Excited?", He asked, caressing my hair.

"Verryyyyyyy Exciteddddd!!!!", I said on top of my voice.

"So abhi ghar chale?", he said and we stood up.

We talked to Raghav for a while and then headed towards his bike. We reached my home, got down from the bike and headed inside.

"Wufff!", Wuffiee jumped over him as we interred inside.

"Didiiiiiiiiiii!!!!", the same way Anish and Shriya jumped over me.

"My Roshogullas.", I kissed their cheeks and hugged them tightly.

After playing with Wuffiee, Anish and Shriya we sat with Bipin Da and Boudi.

"Chalo, I should leave. It's already late and kal se Pujo bhi start hai so have to do the end moment preparations aur Maa Baba ko bhi help karna hai.", Shaan said, ruffling Wuffiee's hair.

We all nodded and I went with him towards the gate. He sat on his bike and bid me bye. I was standing there adoring his messy hair and his frowning face while taking out the bike.

"Accha, Suno Na!", he broke my gaze.

"Yeah say!", I smiled.

"Sulekha Aunty, Shekhar Uncle aur Mudit aa rahe hai na kal?", he asked, starting the bike.

I nodded with a smile, he reciprocated it and went back.

I started walking back inside, rubbing my arms. 

"Shaan......",I sighed in contentment. 

"He loves me so much! Sometimes I can't believe that I got a person like him! So pure, so sensitive and most importantly understanding. I think I can spend my whole life with this guy. I'll discuss it with him tomorrow.", with this thought and with a smile I entered inside and picked up sleepy Wuffiee in my arms.

[Background Score]

Mere dil ke lifaafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Kismat yeh janiya ve

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re....... 

"Kal Sulekha Pishi aa rahe hai naaa!!!!", Anish and Shriya Jinxed as we sat on the dining table.

"Yup!", I said, chewing the bite.

"Mudit and Shekhar Uncle bhi aa rahe hai...so koi problem toh nahi hai na Da, Boudi, Anish and Shriya?", I asked scarily.

"Nahi toh.", Shriya and Anish again Jinxed.

"You accepted him na, that's it! We don't have any problem after that.", Bipin Da tapped my back in assurance.

End of the 35th Chapter

Hello ji!

Long time no see!😅😶

Maafi for the delay and chotu sa chapter but here I am!

I love you Precious People....Meowww🐈

I hope you all will like it

Untill we meet next

Spread Love

God bless 💙

Yours Truly,
😉