C-5💛

"Shaan! Come inside fast!", Suhasini called him loudly Standing at the gate.

"Aaya!", He took out his specs and ran inside.

"Boka Manus!"(silly guy), Suhasini said, ruffling Shaan's hair with the towel.

Shaan grinned at her.

"Achuuu!"

"Ae Shaan!", Suhasini said, going away from him.

He intentionally went towards her mom and started pretending to sneeze.

"Aa....ah......ahchuuuuuu!", he dramatically acted.

He got a tight slap on his back.

"Ouch Maa!",he cried in pain.

"Mini was waiting for you, go get freshen up and have dinner with her.", she said pointing towards the stairs.

"Okayyyyyyy!", he sang and went up.

************
Shaan's POV

I took food for both of us and I went to Mini's room. As I entered inside I sneezed.

"Khub bhalo Dada!", Mini said sarcastically.

"Khub bhalo Dada.", I badly imitated her.

She laughed.

I sat near her, made a bite of food for her and fed her.

"Kaisa hai?",I asked, eating my bite.

"Hurting a little as Anesthesia ke asar kam hua abhi!", she said chewing.

"Where you were!", she asked, putting her hands on waist.

"Wahi!", I fed her again.

"Hugli Cheers?"

I nodded.

"Woh mili?",she asked.

"Who?", I gave a confused look.

"Ms.Shloka? Isn't it obvious Dada! Aur koi mila hai aapko waha in these 20 years!", she said giving an obvious look.

"Oh accha ha! I met her.", I said while eating.

She smirked.

"Kya?", I gave a confused look.

"Thoda sa pyaar hua hai thoda hai baaki???", she asked via song.

"No! Not at all! But she is a nice girl. Pata hai we talked for about 1 and half hours!", I said.

"Duggaaaa!", she dramatically kept her hands on her face.

"Kuch bhi Mini! Don't react like this! We are just friends....or maybe not even friends...",my voice faded while eating food.

"Dada mujhse jhoot bologe?",she said,  making a hell adorable puppy face.

"No one smiles aise hi! Aur aap toh bilkul bhi nahi! And you toh don't even pay attention when I sings but today you recognize her just hearing her singing. Can I say it's pehli nazar ka pyaar?", she held my hand.

"K..e..h.....Sa...kt....ee hai...!",I said looking outside.

"Pata nahi yaar! Kal hi I met her and that too very randomly! I mean she is beautiful no doubt, our choices too match but it's very early to say it's love, Kya pata sirf infatuation ho!", I said feeding her last bite.