C-24💛

He ended and everyone cheered.He looked at her,her eyes were gleaming with some moisture.He winked at her and she blushed looking away.

"Chalo Shloka,let's have dinner! Have made a Bengali feast specially for you!",Suhasini said getting up.

Shloka nodded and everyone went down to the dining area.

************
Shaan's POV

I was coming down after everyone,suddenly someone pulled me to the corner as I stepped down the stairs.My eyes met hers.

I lifted my eyebrows in a questioning way.

"Bhishon Aabhar Babu Moshay!! Now wait for my surprise!",She winked and playfully pulled my nose and left.

I rubbed the nape of my neck and went behind her to the dining area.

Maa plated the food for everyone.She smelled the aroma of each and everything.
Maa and Rukmini Boudi sat next to her and said,"We'll make you eat."

"Arre Par....",she was going to argue but Maa made a morsel of luchi with shaak and fed her.

She chuckled while eating the bite.

"Now my turn!",Baba said and fed her a spoonful of Roshogulla.

Then Rukmini Boudi fed her Pulao,like this everyone fed her and I adored her getting loved by everyone.

"Arre mera Sondesh toh chhut hi Gaya!",Kaka said at the end coming towards her and made her eat.

"Ms Shloka Ek aur Rasmalai!",Mini insisted.

She moved her face in a Big No, broadening her eyes.

"Please Didi Kha loooo!!!!",Shriya and Anish cooed.

She nodded in No again.

"Shaan Dada ke liye kha lo!",Shriya and Anish said,putting their hands on my shoulder.

"Waise bhi he didn't make you eat anything. Haina Dada!",Shriya said,looking at me.

I nodded with a puppy face.

"Fine!Khilao!",she said gulping the remaining food,I was still lost in her.

"Khilao Na!",she frowned,looking at me.

"Ha!Ha!",I nodded and Shriya gave me the bowl.

"Bas ek chota sa bite for you!",I took a small piece in the spoon and made her eat while sloping my arms towards her.

She chomped it and leaned back on the chair uttering,"I am done!"

We chuckled at her cuteness.

"Suhasini aunty,now we'll leave. Thank you so so so much for the food and this surprise!",Shloka said,hugging her.

"Maine nahi kiya akele!Idea toh Shaan ka tha!",She said,breaking the hug.

"Babu Moshay ko toh Thank you kehti hi rehti hu par aap sabko kabhi nahi Kaha. Rukmini Boudi aur Da ke baad you all are the one who takes care of me this much.",she said looking at everyone.

"Don't ever thank us. Bas hamesha aisi hi muskurate rehna!",Kaka said,keeping his hand on her head.

"Anish aur Shriya kaha hai?",Rukmini Boudi asked.

"Main leke aata hu unhe, they are in study with Mini.",I said and went to study.

"Chale Shloka Didi ke Roshogullon?",I said going inside.