C-34💛

Mudit's eyes filled up and he hugged her tightly. He cried his heart out.

"Blankiieee....Don't cry please.", Shloka consoled him, stroking his hair.

Mudit cried for a while and looked up at her. She wiped his face and gestured him to smile. He smiled and Shaan patted his back.

"Tere liye kuch layi hu ruk!", Shloka stood up and went towards her bag and took out a box.

She gave him the box and sat next to him, keeping her hand over her shoulder. He opened the box and it was a red kurta with a beautiful white embroidery and a white dhoti.

"IT'S SO B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!", Mudit said, tracing finger over the embroidery.

"I know I know my choices are best." She said and winked at Shaan. Shaan looked away hiding his red face.

Shaan looked back at the kurta and frowned in suspicion.

"Acchaaa!!! That's why you were asking me about the traditional kurta shops!", Shaan exclaimed, looking at the kurta.

"Yupskieessss!!!!", Shloka replied leaning back to the head rest.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhh!", Mudit said and kissed her cheek. She giggled and Shaan died again over her smile.

"Accha woh sab chhod! Aaj Shaam ko party hai mere belated Birthday ki! I have already informed Krupa didi and to all the cutie pies! Tu bas yeh bata kaha jaenge?", Shloka asked.

"Ek kaam karte hai! Upper lake chalte hai phir waha se kahi dinner karne chalenge. What say?", Mudit said.

"Done!", Shaan smiled out of nowhere.

"Aap bade excited lag rahe hai Babu Moshay?", Shloka frowned.

"Pehli baar aaye hai toh obviously excited honge hi na Jiju.", Mudit smirked.

"Ha....woh.....main....ehehe..", Shaan smiled sheepishly.

"Awwww!", Shloka pulled his cheeks and Shaan blushed away.

"Chal tu thoda rest kar le phir we will go out.", Shloka said and Mudit nodded.

Shaan and Shloka left his room.

"Jaeye taiyaar ho jaeye.", Shaan said tucking her hair strand behind,

"Sure His Highness!", Shloka bowed down and went to her room to get ready.

Evening, 6 p.m.

"Ready?", Shekhar asked, coming towards the hall.

"Yes Sir!!!", Everyone saluted him and stood straight.

"Then let's go!!!! Kiska wait ho raha hai??", Shekhar asked.

"Aapka, Mehtush!", Shloka rolled her eyes.

"Alopogy alopogy (Apology) Dr Saheb!", Shekhar said holding his ears.

"It's Okay It's Okay!", Shloka said, flipping her hair and all went out.

"Here are the keys! You both come there by bike.", Shekhar threw the bike keys towards Shaan and winked at him.

"But I don't know the route?", He looked at Mudit.

"Main hu na!", Shloka said, wrapping her arms around his arm.

"Let's go then!", Shaan said, smiling and two of them sat on the bike.