C-10💛

Next Morning

Everyone was ready to go to the Mahananda Wildlife sanctuary and was waiting for Shaan to come down.

"Yeh hamesha late karte hai! Last time too we got late for the Sanctuary and then we can't even enjoy achhe se!", Mini made a grumpy face.

"Main dekh ke aati hu.", Shloka said going upstairs.

Mini nodded.

"Babu Moshay!", She knocked on the door. No one responded.

"Babu Moshay!!", Again she called and checked the handle and found out that it was already open.

She went inside and saw Shaan doing some work sitting near the window. She slowly went to him and tapped his shoulder. He didn't give any reaction. A mischief came in Shloka's mind, she smirked and bent down to his ear length and blew air in his ear.

"Ahhhhhhhh!", Shaan jumped from his chair in horror and his glasses fell down.

Shloka started laughing, holding her stomach. Shaan stabilized himself and looked at laughing Shloka, folding his hands against his chest.

"Ho gaya? Has liya? Maza aaya?",He gave a stern look.

"Haa haa, has liya! Aur Bahut maza aaya!", she said controlling her laughter.

He picked up his specs, closed his files, picked up his phone and wore a jacket.

"Chale?", he asked.

"Ofcourse!", she gave a toothy grin.

"Crazy girl!", he chuckled at her, slapping his forehead.

*************

"Finally Dada is here!", Mini sighed in happiness, looking at Shaan and Shloka coming down.

"Let's go!", She dragged Shaan and Shloka outside the House near the car where everyone was waiting for them.

Everyone sat in the car and headed towards the place. They reached there in sometime and sat in the bus exploring the place.

"Everyone keep watch on both sides! As anytime any animal can be seen! Don't miss anything!", the guide informed

Everyone was enjoying the elephant ride, adoring the beauty of the place.

"Ms.Shloka see there! It's a leopard!!!!", Mini screamed out of excitement.

"Where!!!!", Shaan rushed to the window.

"There!!relaxing on the tree!", Shloka said pointing towards the distant tree.