C-17💛

I got ready for hospital,I joined my hands and prayed to God for some strength to start my new journey.I locked my house and went out.

"Shloka start living for yourself!",I thought walking down the road.

"How could I?Aaj tak khud ke liye nahi jee toh ab kaise jee lungi?",I laughed at myself.

"But you can focus on yourself na atleast?"

I just nodded to myself and tried to smile.

*************
Few Days later,Ganguly's house

"Baba I am leaving!",Shaan said adjusting his tie and holding his coat.

"Dada ruko!!!Drop me too to the college!",Mini said running downwards fidgeting with her bag.

"Okay let's go.",Shaan went outside.

They sat on his bike and headed towards her college.

"Dada!",Mini called out.

He hummed looking at the rear mirror.

"Aaj Boudi...I mean Ms.Shloka ke ghar chale shaam ko?As bohot din ho gaye er Haven't met her.",she asked.

"Yeah!We can go!Hugli Cheers par bhi she don't come now-a-days.",he replied thinking for a while.

"Phir we will go to Hugli Cheers too!",she said with excitement.

"Sure!!",Shaan smiled.

In the evening

"Mini,Chalo!We are getting late!",Shaan said standing at the study.

"Dada you only go!I have to complete the assignment!Aaj hi jama karna hai!",Mini said looking down from the upper railing

He looked up at her and gave her a smile and left.

He crossed Hugli Cheers and cherished his first meet with her, happiness captured his mind.Those deep big bold beautiful eyes again fluttered his heart.

[Background score]

Khamoshiyon mein teri,
Dhoondon main baatein nayi....
Taqdeerein padhna meri,
Har lafz mein tu basi....

"Kitne din ho gaye,I haven't heard Babu Moshay from her, haven't got lost in those eyes,haven't saw that beautiful Smile.",he said parking his bike aside.

He rang the bell and Bipin opened the door.

"Namoskar Dada!Ami Shaan.",Shaan said with a placid smile.

Bipin can't react anything to him and was just watching him.

"Dada!!",he snapped his hands.

"Oh...ha ha Shaan aao na!",he welcomed him with a cold smile.

Shaan entered inside and saw Anish and Shriya studying.

"Hy!",he cheered.

They both looked at him and passed a smile.Shaan sensed something wrong.

"Bipin Cha.",meanwhile Rukmini came with the tea and saw Shaan sitting there.

"Shaan tum?",Rukmini asked placing Tea on the table.

"Boudi wo..Shl..",Shaan said and Rukmini interrupted,"Main Chai laati hu.",she said and left.

Shaan frowned and Bipin understood that Shaan has sensed something.

"Da!",Shaan asked.

"Ha bolo!",He smiled.

"Did Shloka came back from Bhopal?",Shaan asked.

He didn't replied anything and engulfed in the book.

"Bipin Da?",he asked again and then saw Rukmini coming back with a cup of tea.

"Boudi,Shloka?",he tried to ask Rukmini.

Her name brought back the memories of her to Rukmini.A lone tear escaped out.

"Bo...u...di?",Shaan got shocked as he saw her tears.
All the negative thoughts started disturbing him.

"Da,Boudi...boudi kyu....ro rahi hai?",he started getting worried.

"Da please tell!",he said and sat down his legs.

Still both were quite and tears were escaping out.Shaan looked at Shriya and Anish.Anish got up and went towards him.

"Dada she told us to tell you that,
Shaan aaye toh keh dena,Shloka chali gayi bohot dur,bhul jaana usse.",he kept his hand on Shaan's shoulder.

Shaan shattered.The first thing that striked in his mind hearing those words is she left him forever.But he denied his mind.

"Anish......don't pran..k..me..pl..ease.",he stammered.

"Boudi,Da Anish masti kar raha hai na!",Shaan shook their folded legs in disbelief.

"Arre koi please bataega hua kya hai!",he stood up and screamed at top of his voice,tears rolling down.

Shriya went towards him and pulled his sleeves.He looked down at her.

"Dada,Shloka didi ghar chhod ke chali gayi...",she said and her eyes filled up.

He sat down on his knees,wiping his tears and held her shoulders.

"Kaha gayi hai tumhari Shloka didi?Bataogi mujhe?",he asked in a pleasant tone.

"Woh nahi pata dada but she promised that she will sometimes come to meet us.",she smiled a bit.

He felt an arm on his shoulder,he looked back it was Rukmini.He stood up and she held his hands.

"She is in Kolkata but fully broken.She needs you Shaan!She really do!",Rukmini broke down.

"Shaan please took back our Puchki!Please Shaan!She only have you!Her closed ones stabbed her soul very badly...",Bipin pleaded.

"Shaan Dada please! Please bring back our Didi!",Shriya and Anish hugged him.

"Hy,you both!Don't cry!",he again sat on his knees and wiped off their tears.

"I'll find her at any cost!",he said and gave a smile.

Rukmini kept her hand on his head and Bipin hugged him.He broke the hug and nodded at them in assurance and left.

[Background score]

Yeh dooriyan.....
In raahon ki dooriyan,
Nigahon ki dooriyan,
Hum rahon ki dooriyan,
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan.....

He wiped his tears and went to the bank of Hugli near Howrah bridge.He sat down and looked at the sun which was setting in Ganga...Alot of emotions were going on in his head.He closed his eyes for processing the things.

End of the 17th Chapter

Hello ji!!

Aaj kuch kehne ko nahi hai...
Pata nahi kya likha hai aaj maine..

I hope you all will like it

Untill we meet next

Spread Love
God bless 💙

Yours Truly,
😉