{83} Tragic Love

House- Any
———————————-
Third Person POV

She fought with all of her might, struggling against the men dragging her down the pavement. Her knees were bloodied and her eyes blood shot. But she didn't speak. She just thrashed around in her arms, desperate to get away from their iron grasp.
They entered the large building, her legs now sliding against cool tile, that didn't hurt nearly as bad as concrete. "Stop it." One of them snapped. "We are almost there."
This just made her thrash around more, this time grunting as she did.

She was dragged into another room and thrown at someone's feet. Lifting herself up, she looked into the face of the boy she met in the woods the night before. The same boy who kissed her.

His grey/blue eyes settled on her jeans for a moment, noticing the blood and the torn fabric at the knees. His eyes showed no emotion.

The girl didn't speak, she merely stared up at him, silently asking him what the blonde haired boy wanted from her.

"{Y/N} {M/N} {L/N}." He stated her full name, but she didn't even blink. "You were brought into this manor because the Lord has requested to see you."
She rose an eyebrow, her curiosity spiking, but she didn't talk.
"But first, I must ask you a few questions. You must reply out loud in full sentences."
She nodded her head once.

"Who are your parents?"

"I don't know who they are." She spoke loudly, so that everyone in the room could hear her.

"What do you mean?"

"I was raised by scientists."

He rose an eyebrow and stood up from the chair he was sitting on. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Neither does you, being here." She countered.

"I live here." He sighed.

"You should've told me that last night."

"I didn't think I would ever see you again."

"Well... Here. I. Am." She made each word drip with poison, clearly upset. "And here you are."

"These scientists.." he changed the subject. "What did they do to you?"

"Ran tests on me, I suppose."

"Why?"

"To kill your so called Lord." She smirked, her eyes sparkling with lust. Lust for blood.

"And what makes you think you can do that?"

"When the scientists finished poking needles into me and jabbing me with tools, they said one thing." She explained simply.

"And what was that?"

"May god have mercy on your enemies. 'Cause you won't."

And with that she spun around and was gone. All that was left was a bright beam of light, it blinded everyone in the room for a second before blinking and fading away. The death eaters almost instantly all got up and sprinted into the other room, where the dark lord was. Draco, however, ran outside.

He sprinted to the garden and dug through the bushes, grabbing onto two bags and pulling them out hurriedly. He then grabbed his wand from his pocket and apparated into the room where all the chaos was happening.
The witches eyes were solid black, and her {h/c} hair was glowing and floating in the air almost like it was blowing in the wind. She stood over the dark lord's body, which was splayed on the floor. It began to disintegrate, and the death eaters stared in awe.

"He's not coming back this time." She spoke slowly, her voice hauntingly sweet. Her eyes landed on Draco, and she grinned. She sped over to him and grabbed his wand, pointing her own to his neck. The guards stood up straight and gaped, worried now about their prince.

She waved at them tauntingly before disappearing in a beam of light, taking him with her. He let out a last shout of fear before they left, so that the guards panicked shouted his name.

They landed in the garden, and she let go of the blonde hurriedly. "Do you think it worked??" She asked.

He rummaged through the bag for a knife, using it to cut into his palm, he started leaving blood all over the leaves and the grass. He then took off his cape and laid it on the ground, splattering some blood on it as well. He dragged his feet into the ground to make it seem like he was fighting before they held hands and left the manor completely, in a beam of light.

The news story later covered the death of Voldemort. As well as leaving a story about the young prince, his blood splattered in the garden and how hard he tried to fight her. But he was presumed dead, as his family ring was left on the ground, next to his cape. And we all knew, Draco would never leave his family ring.
He wore it with pride.

The death eaters mourned his death. His father the most. How could he left this pathetic girl take his son. His wife died, and now his son too. Gone, forever.

He was going to get that black eyed witch. Whether it killed him or not.

He would get her for killing his boy.

—————————————

There will be a part two to this one shot, don't worry <3