{68} Classic Draco

These are just short imagines of how Draco is like when you're dating or he's crushing on you.

Imagine #1~ (Any house but Slytherin, which is saddening bc I'm Slytherin but oh whale)

{Y/N} sat at her table right next to Ginny and Hermione, her eyes trained onto Harry, who was across the table. The group laughed, at whatever Harry said, and {Y/N}'s head tilted back. She didn't even think about what her boyfriend was thinking while he watched her joke with her friends.
Draco was staring at his girlfriend with envy, his stormy eyes narrowed at the witch.
He opened his mouth to say something to Blaise, when something caught his eye. The very thing that caught his eye was the big, purple mark on her neck. He knew that under her collar of the shirt she was wearing were more, but that was the only one visible.

He got up from his seat and shouted; "HEY {L/N}!!"
{Y/N}'s head snapped up, and she let out a long sigh. "What Draco!"
"WHAT'S THAT THING ON YOUR NECK?! THAT BIG, BRIGHT, PURPELY BLOTCH ON YOUR NECK?!"

By now, {Y/N}'s face was bright red. "IT'S A HICKEY, MALFOY. YOU SHOULD KNOW-"

Draco beamed and then cut her off. "OH HOW SILLY OF ME, THAT'S RIGHT! I GAVE A HICKEY TO {Y/N} {L/N} BECAUSE SHE BLOODY BELONGS TO ME! EVERYBODY HEAR THAT?! THAT'S MY WITCH! NOBODY TOUCH HER!"

By the time everyone's eyes drifted back to {Y/N}, she had slid completely under the table while the group around her busted a gut.

—————————————————

Imagine #2~

Blaise, Draco, and Pansy all sat in the Slytherin common room, talking amongst each other.
Suddenly, Blaise changed the topic.
"I can't believe you and {Y/N} broke the bed last night."

Draco's head shot up, his face flushing red.

"You two must have gone wild." Pansy joined in.
Draco let out an uncomfortable laugh,  his eyes darting around. "Haha, uh, yeah."

If only they knew.. what actually happened..

(Last night)

"I bet you can't jump high enough to touch the ceiling." {Y/N} challenged, a giggle slipping her lips as Draco lifted his head up from her stomach, his fingers rubbing her hipbones.

"What the fuck did you just say, love?"

"You heard me." She giggled, running her fingers through his blonde hair.

"The fuck I can't!" He sat up and slipped off of his girlfriend, who tilted her head. "Fuck you!" Then he stood up.

And then he jumped.

——————————————

Imagine #3~ You are in Hufflepuff, like in my Odd Ends chapters.

{Y/N} was leaning against a tree outside in the courtyard, her eyes trained on Draco, who was rambling on about some problem with Harry most likely. She was drawing while she studied him.

When Draco finally noticed her staring, he scooted towards her and looked at her sketchbook. "What are you drawing, Puff?"
"A map." She murmured, turning her head ever so slightly, just enough to see his face.

"But... that looks like my eye?" He questioned. "Puff, what kind of-"

"I often get lost in them." She breathed, setting down her pencil and book. "I need a map, so that I won't drown."

Draco paused, he was at a loss for words. It was such a huge thing, that the only thing he could think of was kissing her. So he did.

He leaned forward and cupped her face into her hands, looked into her own {e/c} eyes, and their lips collided.

She was his Puff-Puff, and he was her Slytherin.