{42} She's Worse, I Promise

IMPORTANT;
**You are half werewolf, half animagus , so you have more control then Remus but not quite as much as Sirius**

T h i r d P e r s o n P O V

Draco Malfoy stood in front of the Golden Trio, his hands curled into fists as the four teens argued back and forth. Hermione was raising her voice louder and louder, which made Malfoy fidgety. His face became paler, as the Slytherin Common Room was just around the corner.
"Quiet down." He suddenly hissed. "Don't let her know you are out here."
"Awh, is the Slytherin Princes afraid of his girlfriend?" Ron cooed, but Draco did not react the way he normally does. Instead, he waved his hands around frantically, trying to silence the trio.
"No, you don't under-"
"Shut up Malfoy." Harry shouted, whipping his wand out at the blonde haired boy. "I'm tired of your crap!"

"I'm not joking, she's worse then me." He rambled, his face paling even more at the sound of a door slamming shut. Seconds later, there was {Y/N} standing next to him, her usual {e/c} orbs now a bright gold color, her {h/c} hair was pulled up into a bun and her robes were torn. "Calm down, I'm okay."

"What the bloody hell happened to you?" Ron asked, his head tilted at the mere sight of the girl. {Y/N} lifted up her head and gave him the biggest toothy grin she could manage, one that revealed her long, sharp canines.
"Everything." She said in a sing-song voice. "Are you being mean to Draco?"

"We always-" Hermione slapped her hands over both of the boys mouths.
"No."

"Awh, 'Mione you seem a bit tense. Mind explaining why?" {Y/N} said softly, looking up towards Draco who's face was no longer a sickly pale color, but more relaxed. He was grinning, relieved that his girlfriend had no intention on hurting the kids.

"She's a werewolf, but not quite. Different then Professor Lupin. She seems to have a bit more control but not fully. So that means she must be half Animagus also, a very powerful creature." Hermione said loudly, her eyes glued onto {Y/N} the entire time. "So no, boys. Malfoy was not joking in the slightest when he said she was worse then him."
"Bloody hell.." Ron mumbled, scanning the creature of a girl up and down slowly. "You look awful {L/N}."
"She will feel awful tomorrow morning." Draco said softly, wrapping an arm around her torso. "I may hate you guys, but I don't want you dead."

"That's reassuring.." Harry mumbled, making {Y/N} growl slightly. Draco simply tightened his grip on her and shook his head, and she immediately lowered her head and stopped.

Malfoy opened his mouth to say something more, but failed when the girl in his arms collapsed, her knees giving out. Swearing under his breath, he scooped {Y/N} up bridal style, propping her head up. Her eyes fluttered open and shut lazily, her face contorting with signs of pain. The Golden Trio could only stare as all the wolf-like features disappeared off her body and she passed out in his arms, now normal looking.
"I wanted to be in the common room for this.." Was all Draco muttered, surprising the group even more.
"You go through this process with her?" Ron asked in disbelief.
"Obviously." Hermione cut in. "He loves her, and she loves him. She'd never hurt him."

Then the five kids went off in their own direction. Harry, Ron, and Hermione went to the Gryffindor Common Room, while Draco carried {Y/N} back to the common room and up to her bed.

The Golden Trio realized something that might.
Draco Malfoy does have a heart, maybe not for them, but for her.