{28} Short Imagines Cuz WB

(WB- Writers Block)

THIS IS PROBABLY GONNA BE IN ALL THIRD PERSON. k?

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Imagine #1;

{Y/N} was sprawled on the Slytherin Common Room couch when her phone suddenly went off, catching one of her best friends attention. Pansy Parkinson sat up and looked at the buzzing phone, a confused look on her face. After reading the name, she bursted out laughing, her head tilted back as she fell into the chair once again. "Oh my GOD you still call you're father daddy?!" She wheezed out, clutching her sides as she laughed.

{Y/N} stared her friend directly in the eyes as she picked up the phone, smirked, and answered it.
Pansy watched in awe as her friend put the phone on speaker, and suddenly said; "Hey Draco."
Pansy almost didn't believe her, until she heard the boy answer back with; "Good Morning princess, so I was-"
She let out a startled shriek, and then fainted, her back hitting the chair again. "What the bloody hell was that?"

"Pansy." {Y/N} giggled, curling up on the couch. "She thought you were my father."

"Seriously, babe, you need to stop doing that to people." He said, but you could head the amusement in his voice.

Nope. She wasn't going to stop.

Instead she just grinned, and said; "sure."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Imagine #2;

•y o u r P O V •

My arms folded around Draco's torso as I trailed kisses up and down his bare chest as he was telling me ground rules for Hogwarts.
"Nothings going to change, okay
{L/N}?" He said sternly.

I placed a kiss on his head. "Mhm."

"We're still going to pretend we absolutely hate each other."
I nipped at his ear, my nails slightly pressing into his skin. "Yup."

"Just because we're exclusive to each other doesn't mean I'm giving you preferential treatment." He said softer, his head tilted to the side as I nuzzled into his neck, kissing the delicate skin softly.
"Of course."

"You need to keep at least a three foot radius from me."
I stepped away from him, my {e/c} orbs full of guilt and mischief. "Like this?"

"What? No!" He said quickly, reaching his arms out to me. "What are you doing? Get back here and kiss me!" He sounded desperate and needy as he gripped the collar of my robe and yanked me towards him, slamming his lips against mine. Our lips molded perfectly against each other, my fingers tangling themselves in his hair as he moaned into my mouth. At this, I smiled and slowly pulled back.

"This is never going to work."

"Agreed." He leant forward and kissed me again. "You are mine."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

{In this you are Harry's Twin Sister}

t h i r d  p e r s o n