{66} Insanity {A.E}

This is Insanity Part 3, but it's an alternate ending.

It wasn't hard making my way out of that damned white building, but as soon as I stepped outside I was surprised to already see the police surrounding the exit. Letting out a dry laugh, I gripped my wand tighter and rose it. "You guys are getting smarter! Yay!"

"Put the stick down." The same female officer said, a gun in her hands, aimed at me.

"Stick?" I bursted out into an insane laughter, my head tilted back, my hands clutching my sides. "STICK?!"

The officers shifted around with unease.

"This!" I jabbed my precious wand towards the group. "Is NOT a stick! It's something so much more powerful!"

My wand is approximately 12 1/2", made out of Hornbeam wood, and it has a Phoenix Feather Core. The color is a light grayish shade, which makes it so much more me.

Without a second thought, I pointed my wand at them and sighed. "My apologies little rabbits, Incendio." The ground around them lit up with flames, and they all stumbled backwards.

I let out a cackle before whipping my wand in a circle and apparating away. When I opened my eyes, I was in a large cell, my eyes immediately locking onto a familiar blue pair. I let out a shriek and stumbled forward, my wand pointed at the padlocks that restrained him on a table. "Alohamora."

They clicked, and Draco began to writhe around on that table, his voice muffled behind a piece of fabric. I quickly took it off, and he sharply inhaled as I took off the chains, helping him onto his feet. Draco wasted no time in grabbing my sides and lifting up my shirt, his eyes locking on the white bandage. "They fixed you up princess?"

"Yup." I murmured, burying my face into his chest, soaking up his warmth. Draco's arms curled around my smaller framed and I felt him relax. "I'll always come save you daddy. Always."

"Forever." He whispered into my ear, sealing the promise. I nodded my head, whimpering slightly at the sound of a door opening.

"She's here! He's loose!"

Men ran in, making me whip my wand out and scream. Ropes gripped onto my wrists, my wand dropping to the ground with a light clatter.
I whipped my head over to look at Draco, who was staring at me with wide eyes. He shook his head slightly, before leaping forward and grabbing my face with one hand, the other landing on the back of my neck.

Then my whole world spun, and I felt really really dizzy.

Draco shook me lightly, his voice slightly muffled. But I could tell he was worrying, so I opened my eyes and smiled. "I'm okay daddy, I'm okay."

I could hardly even hear my own voice.

I reached up, my fingers brushing against my ears lightly, my eyes widening as I made contact with a warm, sticky substance covering my skin. "I think I have a boo-boo."
Draco's face fell as he moved my fingers, his skin ever so slightly paling. "Princess-" and then his voice cut off. But he was still talking.

My eyes focused on his mouth, and I shook my head wildly, grabbing my ears harshly. "Your voice, it's gone." I tried to say, and I think I must've because he looked at me worriedly. It's just, I couldn't hear my own voice either. "My voice is gone too!"