G&F {79} Deafened

House- Gryffindor
(I just fricking love that pic of him aaaaaa)
———————————————

"Oh shut the hell up." Malfoy spat, his eyes narrowing at Harry. "You aren't all that, Potter."
"Oh honey." I jumped in the conversation. "Don't do this to yourself. You don't even wanna go there."
"You shut the hell up as well then!"

"Oi!" George snapped, just as Fred rose an eyebrow. Both of them making their way over to the group of us. Hermione let out a snicker and Ron groaned.
"Now look what you've done, bloody hell Malfoy! Are you dumb?"
"What are you on about Weaselbee-"
Malfoy was cut off by Fred.
"You talking to {Y/N} like that?"
"Yeah. So what?" Malfoy asked stupidly. Even his fucking friends were backing up. Pansy's eyes were wide and Blaise's face went pale.

One hand settled on my shoulder, another curling around my waist. My stomach erupted in butterflies and I couldn't help but smirk at Malfoy. Oh he was so fucked.

"I can say whatever I want!"

"Is that so?" George mused, and I could just tell his eyebrow was raised and he was smirking.
The boys got along very well. Especially when it came to me. At first it was a little awkward, them loving on the same girl, but in the end it didn't matter. I loved them and they loved me.
"Malfoy, I suggest you leave before things get worse." I chuckled. Malfoy sneered at me.
"I'm not listening to you {L/N}! Filthy little blood traitor!"
"That's it." Fred mumbled, his hand leaving my shoulder to open his robe. He dug around for a moment before pulling out something. Fred cupped his hands and blew. Pink powder spewed out from his hands and blocked our view momentarily. I could still hear Malfoy coughing and gasping however. And oh my Merlin, when everything settled I lost it. Malfoy's clothes, hair, and skin was coated in a pink film. The strong smell of bubblegum filled the air, and all I could hear was Malfoy cussing up a storm. The twins started laughing so hard, but I kept my eyes trained on Malfoy and his crew.
Malfoy tore his wand out from his robes and pointed it at Fred, and I didn't even hear the spell he shouted, all I focused on was jumping on the way of the black bolt flying at my baby. The moment his spell collided with me, I was flung backwards a few feet and rolled onto my back.

But something was wrong. I couldn't hear anything.

Calloused hands grabbed my shoulders and I was pulled onto my feet, my eyes searching around wildly for the person touching me. My eyes connected with Harry's blue ones and my face crumpled. Harry reached forward and ran his finger against my ear, and when he pulled his hand away, his finger was bloody. His mouth moved, but I didn't register anything he was saying. I just shook my head at him and tried to speak. I think I spoke, because Harry's eyes widened. "I can't hear anything."

Harry turned his head and seemed to shout something, and then my face was being cupped in George's hands. His eyes searching mine wildly, making sure I was okay. His lips moved but nothing came out. Correction, I didn't hear anything. Again I shook my head. "I can't hear-"

George tore away from me and charged at Malfoy, his wand pointed right at the blonde-headed boys throat. Fred ran to me and picked me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his torso and my arms around his neck. We both turned to watch George shout at Malfoy, digging his wand even more into his neck. Whatever he was saying, made Malfoy shrivel up and his eyes started to water.

Malfoy looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. And for once it truly seemed like he meant it.
But then Fred turned us around and set me down, his hands cupping my face. He didn't want me to see what George was doing to Malfoy. I could tell. The way his eyes remained soft when he looked at me, but how he stiffened every second or so.
Fred leaned down and pecked my lips, his fingers rubbing my temples gingerly. Then, he pulled his wand out and rested the tip of it against my temple.

'I'm so sorry this happened to you Babygirl.' Fred's voice filled my head.
I shook my head quickly.
"It's not your fault."
Fred's face softened again, so I knew I did actually speak.
'Malfoy shouldn't have even known how to perform that spell. You shouldn't have been there.'
"It's my class, Freddie. I have to be here. And I'd do it again in a heart beat."
'I don't want you dying over me Damnit!' His voice shouted in my head, and I saw his eyes tear up. Yet he was angry as well. 'Do not ever do that again, {Y/N}.'
"No promises." I joked. And even though I'm deaf and bleeding, I still managed to make him laugh. "I love my boys."
Another wand was pressed against my head. 'We love you too, Angel.' George's murmured in my head. 'But that was unbelievably dumb of you.'
I shrugged.
"I make dumb mistakes."
'Yeah. We know.' Fred mused.
"But you two make dumber ones."
Their faces changed from soft to amused, and George pressed his lips to my temple for a moment. 'There's our girl.' Fred chuckled.

'Now, let's get you to the nurse, hmm?" George butted in. 'As nice as this little moment is, I'd love to actually be able to talk to you without my wand.'
I stuck out my tongue but ended up nodding in agreement.
And with that, my boys led me by the hand, well hands, to the infirmary.

<3 I loved writing this sweet chappie. The twins have wiggled their way into my heart.