{76} Date Night

THIRD PERSON
House- doesn't matter

Guys I'm lowkey thinking about ending this story.. thoughts? It's been a long run. I love you all so fricking much. You've given me endless support. Thank you for that. Now give me your thoughts. ———->
——————————————————

She stirred in her sleep while Draco watched her. Not knowing of the pair of stormy eyes glued onto her. His fingers grazed against the skin on her arm, making her shiver and murmur incoherently.
How lucky was he to have her? She would never know. She wouldn't know how he thanked the gods for her every night. How he was glad to be the one to hold her while she cried. To be her support. But also, how she was his support. How she listened to him rant about his father and the dark lord. How she trusted and loved him even with the dark mark.

His thoughts broke when he noticed her {e/c} orbs staring right back at him. A smile flitted onto his face and his stomach erupted with butterflies.
"Morning, sleepyhead."
"Mmm." Came her sleepy reply, her hands rubbing at her eyes. "How long was I out?"
"About an hour and a half." He said softly, ruffling the top of her head. "Don't worry about it love."

"You could've moved me."

He shook his head, a soft chuckle leaving his lips. "No, {Y/N}. You were so peaceful and calm. I didn't dare disturb you."
The witch gave him a half-hearted smile before laying her head back down on his chest, turning her body to snuggle deeper into him. She fit perfectly in his arms.
Draco glanced up at the tv, which was now playing credits as the disney movie; the little mermaid- had ended. He smiled, remembering how {Y/N} had sung along with the movie, her eyes lighting up when he chuckled. She was adorable.
"You want to watch another movie?"
He turned towards his girlfriend, who was zoning up at him. "Baby?"

"Huh?" She shook her head, snapping out of the trance she was in. "Sorry, was lost in thought."

"About what?"

"A lot of things. Nothing I'd like to share with you though." She gave him a smirk before looking back at the tv.
"Can we watch another movie?"
Draco rolled his eyes. She hadn't of heard him. "Of course baby. Even though you're just going to fall asleep again."

"Hey! I was tired okay!" She pouted at him, but he merely laughed.
"Settle down hon. Didn't mean anything by that. Whatcha wanna watch?"

"How about... Frozen!"

"Another Disney movie?" He frowned at her.

"I wanna sing let it go, Dray." She mumbled, snatching the remote from his lap she scrolled through netflix before finding the movie and playing it. (Ik they didn't have Netflix, just shush)

"Fine, fine." He laughed again, before turning his attention to the tv, as his girlfriend snuggled back into his arms and belted her lungs out with the songs, before, she fell asleep.

Just a soft fluff for this chappie. 🥰